Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am here because where I live, there are no more than 10 supercars. I have wanted to own a Lamborghini since I was a kid. I am 31 and am actively working toward ownership (not all that close. Lol). But, I want to use this page as a means to connect with supercar owners, receive advice, develop meaningful relationships and network to someday join you all in the ownership circle.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,899 Posts
Welcome Trey!
You have come to the right place. Lots of like minded individuals. We are started just like you. Good luck On your journey!

Reactions: TreyRedd

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Welcome! That is a great goal and before long I am confident you will achieve it. In the meantime, this a good place to get great information about the Lamborghini brand, Best of Luck!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Trey , welcome and here are a few words. First of all , you need to set a date when you will buy the car what kind etc. Otherwise it is just a dream. Secondly, if you are not moving very fast toward the purchase, then make changes to make more money. Do not compromise your lifestyle for your income, go out and make the money you need to do what you want. Everything you want is on the other side of fear. Get rid of the fear , dive in and join us soon. Lee

·
Registered
2013 Super G
227 Posts
There you have it Trey... The heaviest of the heavy hitters welcoming you in. That's the equivalent of walking into the bar and having the 3 hottest some walk up to you to talk!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Saved up until I could pay cash (Toys are cash items) and at 50 bought a 2008 SuperG, 5 years later traded up for a 2015 AV Roadster and now saving for a SVJ Roadster. Got the cash by starting a E-Trade account (Named Lambo Fund) and let the market assist me in my savings. Pick a few winners and you can be in a Lambo sooner than you think. Welcome to the forum, do not lose the dream, it will come true.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Trey......+1 with @2008SuperG cash and carry is my recommendation as well. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
There you have it Trey... The heaviest of the heavy hitters welcoming you in. That's the equivalent of walking into the bar and having the 3 hottest some walk up to you to talk!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Two heavy hitters with Russ and Lee, and one water-boy.......... :giggle:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome Trey!
You have come to the right place. Lots of like minded individuals. We are started just like you. Good luck On your journey!
I really appreciate it. By your picture, I see 6ou
Two heavy hitters with Russ and Lee, and one water-boy.......... :giggle:
I definitely appreciate the love. I really believe it's possible and no matter how many times I try to put the dream down, it comes right back to me. I just really need to figure out how to get there and make it happen. Thank you guys for the encouragement and advice. I will asking questions and paying attention to what you all say. And, hope to be joining you soon.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,899 Posts
Trey I admire you for taking on the task of building and completing your cars. You will certainly get plenty of help here as there are numbers of do it yourselfers on this forum. Ask you questions under the specific model you are working on at that time and you will get faster replies. I think you already know there are threads which are model specific.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
One thing Trey, wanting a supercar like a Lamborghini is a great goal and a great hobby but they are just cars and after owning one you will find you will start looking to the next acquisition before long as though on is on an endless treadmill. I guess what I am trying to covey is there is no automotive Nirvana. I will give you some free advice and it’s free because it’s probably not worth that much but first take care of the more important life milestones like starting a family, owning a home, and establishing yourself in a solid career or if your entrepreneurial, get your business off and running. Once your life is on a solid foundation the toys will come……that is, build the foundation and they will come……..Heck, it worked for Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams. :giggle:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trey I admire you for taking on the task of building and completing your cars. You will certainly get plenty of help here as there are numbers of do it yourselfers on this forum. Ask you questions under the specific model you are working on at that time and you will get faster replies. I think you already know there are threads which are model specific.
Certainly. Just wanted to post this one as an introduction to the community. But, will definitely be replying throughout the site. I actually want a similar model to what you purchased. Except I aspire to have the AWD version. I've never driven a Lamborghini. Only sat in a 610-4. But, the technology in the EVO seems to be perfect.
One thing Trey, wanting a supercar like a Lamborghini is a great goal and a great hobby but they are just cars and after owning one you will find you will start looking to the next acquisition before long as though on is on an endless treadmill. I guess what I am trying to covey is there is no automotive Nirvana. I will give you some free advice and it’s free because it’s probably not worth that much but first take care of the more important life milestones like starting a family, owning a home, and establishing yourself in a solid career or if your entrepreneurial, get your business off and running. Once your life is on a solid foundation the toys will come……that is, build the foundation and they will come……..Heck, it worked for Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams. :giggle:
Definitely some solid advice. I have the family, working on the home and career as an entrepreneur. Just trying to make progress toward something I've wanted since a lad. And, I've actually heard that before. It's so weird to see that. The thought of being able to purchase things you only dream about becoming almost like nothing. One guy on YouTube purchased a Huracan and figured he had made it and he suddenly had a desire to sell it as he wanted something more. I do believe that there will be some days when I'm excited to have it but it won't cause that same joy as knowing what it took to get it and actually purchasing it.

But, I'm such a simple person that I'm hoping I value the journey, get it, and simply appreciate it for the rest of my life and teach my son to go after his dreams while him seeing that I went after my own.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
But, I'm such a simple person that I'm hoping I value the journey, get it, and simply appreciate it for the rest of my life and teach my son to go after his dreams while him seeing that I went after my own.
Well expressed and I understand your motivations. Agree, we have to enjoy the journey, for our life is the sum total of all our experiences both good and bad, and hopefully, for most of us at least, the good far outweigh the bad. ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Certainly. Just wanted to post this one as an introduction to the community. But, will definitely be replying throughout the site. I actually want a similar model to what you purchased. Except I aspire to have the AWD version. I've never driven a Lamborghini. Only sat in a 610-4. But, the technology in the EVO seems to be perfect.

Definitely some solid advice. I have the family, working on the home and career as an entrepreneur. Just trying to make progress toward something I've wanted since a lad. And, I've actually heard that before. It's so weird to see that. The thought of being able to purchase things you only dream about becoming almost like nothing. One guy on YouTube purchased a Huracan and figured he had made it and he suddenly had a desire to sell it as he wanted something more. I do believe that there will be some days when I'm excited to have it but it won't cause that same joy as knowing what it took to get it and actually purchasing it.

Don’t raise your son to be to smart. Otherwise you’ll have to pay for his college tuition. Also, don’t raise him to be dumb, otherwise he’ll be a big mooch living at home, driving the lambo!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don’t raise your son to be to smart. Otherwise you’ll have to pay for his college tuition. Also, don’t raise him to be dumb, otherwise he’ll be a big mooch living at home, driving the lambo!
Why would he not pay for his college tuition? Bruh, I would rather pay for my child's education and drive a civic rather than start off my child with $-200,000 in debt while driving a Lambo...

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Haven’t you heard? College is gonna be freee in the USA with our amazing new leadership.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci
1 - 20 of 45 Posts