Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
1,617 Posts
Factory has them available to order if still need and be about $2500.00 shipped throughout US. If out of the country, its going to be a little more.

The factory will not etch them there. I have had a few done in the past here local at a glass shop and was pretty simple process.

·
Registered
547 Posts
If you do not buy from [email protected]
I have aftermarket Diablo coup door glass available. They are on ebay

Pictures in the ebay listing include some of the factory Diablo's with the aftermarket glass installed. This is a cheaper alternative to very expansive poor quality Factory glass, I have had multiple folks around the world buy the glass because they were seeing bubbles in there original glass. The typical fraying of the laminated poor quality original glass over the years!!!

Contact me at [email protected]

Please understand I do not want to take away business from Glen though.

·
Registered
547 Posts
They actually do fit the 6.0 As well. The difference between the 6.0 door glass and other door glass is the bevel on the top edge. I will post pictures of the factory 6.0 door glass compared to the aftermarket glass later tonight.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The left glass is Factory Diablo 60 Glass and the right Glass is aftermarket, The last picture shows the Glass side by side with the top glass is factory 60 and bottom glass is aftermarket.
With the glasses next to each other you can see the factory 60 glass with the bevel. Aftermarket and older Diablo coup glass does not have this bevel (except for roadster glass which does have a bevel)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts