Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
although i dont like the mods on the car (actully i dont like any body mods on any lambo), but i want to share the pictures with all members of this forum..

WALD Lamborghini Murcielago S

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
well, i like some mods, sometimes i like it also on lambos....
but i think this wing and flaps don't match with the murcie
well i have to say i haven't seen a kit for murcie that loocks good IMO...
aniway i ilke aztec car (the all black one) ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I agree. Mods may improve most cars but not lambos. Lambos are made to be as beautiful and fast as possible from the start. If you like mods, buy a skyline, but if you drive a Lamborghini, don't mod it, because its already so good any modifications are likely to only make it worse!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Most mods do make Lambos worse (this is a bit too much). But small descent ones add a personal touch to the car, especially if you thought it up your self and not just bought it from a tuner. Anyway, as much as I love the Murcie design I think it lacks some aggressiveness that Diablo had, so a small wing or darker wheels complimented with a nice color combo suite the car quite nicely IMO.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
nice car, only i don't like the wing...
i think lambo without wing loocks more agressive, they loocks even less tall and with a larger back( all lambos: countach, diablo and murcie to)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anybody know if this WALD has any connection with the WALD company that used to do Mercedes? (W124's and similar) It doesn't seem that it would be and it looks like it says Japan under the logo while I am quite sure the other WALD is German. Strange that they could share the same name, although the German WALD may have gone out of business some years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts