Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Order a huracan rwd spyder in august of last year didn’t hear a peep yet did anyone else get any news
I am not surprised the way things are going now, you are not alone for sure.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Order a huracan rwd spyder in august of last year didn’t hear a peep yet did anyone else get any news
Order AWD coupe in June of last year didn’t hear a peep yet
Gentlemen, remember this basic rule............the squeaky wheel gets the grease, ergo, feel free to pester your SA they can take it. ;) Heck, they may come around with an allocation just to get you out of their ear.

Reactions: asmazda

·
Registered
187 Posts
Some dealers have been informed that there are no more coupe allocations until summer. Spyder should not be an issue though. SA should be able to tell you where you are on a waitlist.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Yeah think I’m start bothering my SA he did tell me that they will be getting allocations all the way up to June
Right now I don't trust anything a dealer tells me. I don't think they know anything more than we do. Only difference is we are not salesman.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Issue with allocations right now is the new H variants are about to launch so the factory isn't releasing allocations for the EVO RWD/AWD. My guess is a lot of the people who missed the EVO will be pushed to buy the new variants.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Those prospective owners will be in for a rude surprise if/when Lambo hikes the base price of the new variant to recapture money left on the table from the 580-2 and EVO RWD.

Ferrari jacked up pricing on the SF90 and 296 GTB and still has no problem selling them.

I wonder if Lambo will follow suit.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Ferrari always cost more well i don’t know you go used price is crazy you go new and the wait time is crazy 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yes......rock and a hard place. Crazy times!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Ferrari always cost more well i don’t know you go used price is crazy you go new and the wait time is crazy 🤷🏾‍♂️
Lloyd I'm not condoning paying an exorbitant ADM. This isn't Rennlist where paying ADM's on GT models is discussed ad nauseum.

I will spare you my personal opinion of buyers who partake in said ADM's. I paid sticker for my GT3.

But if the price delta between a gently used Huracan and a new one is narrow then I would consider going used for the 12-24 months ownership you will enjoy.

If the Tecnica is $50K more base price for a parts bin Huracan and you have to wait 12-24 months from now before one is in your garage then the economic proposition of delayed gratification is much less compelling.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
I won't part with my EVO until my new car is here and ready for me to pick it up. When I drop it off I will drive home in the new car. I have done exactly that with the last four.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
I won't part with my EVO until my new car is here and ready for me to pick it up. When I drop it off I will drive home in the new car. I have done exactly that with the last four.
Well the way the market is going and probably will for the next year or so your trade in value will likely still be high so, not to worry. ;) I know you are not disposed to be waiting on your next Lamborghini without one in hand but, I on the other hand, have no problem with that. It’s what makes the world go round!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts