Lamborghini Talk banner

Waiting for my Xmas Lamborghini painting...

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  surfah 
#1 ·
Got this painting by my daughter last year for Xmas of my 3RS. Lol - she did a wing delete and it has a Cayman looking rear but I still love it. Great job on the front end and the PDLS. She's doing my Blu Aegeus EVO this year and I'm excited to get it. Hopefully it's ready tomorrow and I'll post it. If not it might be a few days late if it's not quite finished. She did my AMG GTR the year before so I have a nice little collection going and hung up in my office.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Car

See less See more
#16 ·
@RoyalPink ,
mention to your daughter that she should take pictures while she progresses through a painting. Ever since I started doing that, my techniques have improved. I also show kids those photos as a learning tool, so that way they can see how a ‘cool’ painting gets done. There’s a process to painting… a process to everything.

as an FYI, I have a red/green color deficiency. I use it for motivation (plenty of texts to my brother asking what colors are in a photo ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.