Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 1LToro

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
When you lowered your Performante have you had any issues with scrapping on speed bumps and what not?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
When you lowered your Performante have you had any issues with scrapping on speed bumps and what not?
The front lift still works so I have been able to avoid scrapping. The ride feels the same but I鈥檓 definitely more cautious when approaching speed bumps, pot holes, etc.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
The front lift still works so I have been able to avoid scrapping. The ride feels the same but I鈥檓 definitely more cautious when approaching speed bumps, pot holes, etc.
I have the base Huracan and frankly the wheel gap even with 20" wheels doesn't look that good. The EVO would benefit from lowering but I have the driveway from hell that is, mighty steep so I probably will just march on.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Even now with my lift up I still have to angle and very slowly creep out of my driveway and it still touching bottom. Lowering looks so good, but I am not a good candidate.

Reactions: 1LToro

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I have the base Huracan and frankly the wheel gap even with 20" wheels doesn't look that good. The EVO would benefit from lowering but I have the driveway from hell that is, mighty steep so I probably will just march on.
Yeah, the car looks so much better lowered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts