Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering, the Novara rear bumper in full 2x2 carbon. I seen some pics online where people have leftist fully exposed and unpainted carbon....I like it. What are the forums thoughts on this look?

Also anyone here running the Vorsteiner carbon hood? How do you like the look? Any pics?

http://evsmotors.com/evs/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/IMG_0121.jpg

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,887 Posts
I prefer the EVO stock rear end. For me that’s just a little too much. I guess if I saw it in person I might warm up to it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do people put the evo rear end on the 610's?

I prefer the EVO stock rear end. For me that’s just a little too much. I guess if I saw it in person I might warm up to it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Considering, the Novara rear bumper in full 2x2 carbon. I seen some pics online where people have leftist fully exposed and unpainted carbon....I like it. What are the forums thoughts on this look?

Also anyone here running the Vorsteiner carbon hood? How do you like the look? Any pics?

http://evsmotors.com/evs/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/IMG_0121.jpg
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and our sense of esthetics is HIGHLY personal but having said that I like it. Though, one thing, that rear CF bumper in the picture is real dusty:eek:........tell me where that vehicle is so I can bring my cleaning supplies and get busy. 🤣

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Not for me too much black/CF on the lower half looks unbalanced against the upper red. But if you like it OP that's all that matters.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I like, it is just really dirty, but I would paint the sides under the taillights body color and leave the rest exposed. This seems like a viable option to put performante/EVO exhaust on older Huracans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts