Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone has an issue with the hurcan volume not being to go up or down with bluetooth or radio. It’s just stuck mid level. I’ve tried restarting the car numerous times and reconnecting the device to no prevail. 2018 Huracan

·
Registered
928 Posts
Nope, but then I just listen to the Jukebox, not that it would make a difference. Volume has worked.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you get a "Currently Unavailable" message on top of the volume bar in the dash when you try to change the volume?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone has an issue with the hurcan volume not being to go up or down with bluetooth or radio. It’s just stuck mid level. I’ve tried restarting the car numerous times and reconnecting the device to no prevail. 2018 Huracan
Had same issue this morning on my 2017 Huracan. Volume wouldn’t work at all. Always stayed at same level. I did 2 things, 1 I refreshed the Sirius XM signal and then 2 I turned the car off, locked the door with the key fob and then waited 10 minutes. Got back in and everything worked fine. I used to drive an R8 and had a similar issue when Sirius would do an update. Figured since. The systems are somewhat identical I tried the same fix and it worked!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Never had this volume issue. Would be annoying as fck. Let us know the solution when you figure it.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
I'm having random difficulties with Sensorum, I feel it's an apple play syncing issue. Volume often gets stuck, at whatever the iphone volume was at. Sometime low, sometimes high, and nothing will adjust it (car or phone). If I unplug it, and then reattach, sometimes it will work. Just haven't had the patience to sort through it.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'm having random difficulties with Sensorum, I feel it's an apple play syncing issue. Volume often gets stuck, at whatever the iphone volume was at. Sometime low, sometimes high, and nothing will adjust it (car or phone). If I unplug it, and then reattach, sometimes it will work. Just haven't had the patience to sort through it.
So when you listen to radio there's no issue? Might be an ios problem.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
No issue on Radio. And I'm using the music app Tidal, which also has it's own special glitches on my iPhone.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Not a volume issue but Waze stopped working??? I gonna try the wife's phone next time out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts