Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can provide a quick tutorial or link on the use of the "Voice" button (see attached picture with Red arrow) that would be much appreciated.

Attachments

Registered
hmmm I just check my 2018 HP has it too but I have never noticed it. Interesting

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Oh this is too funny, same here, I have it but never thought about it. Now I am curious!

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hmmm I just check my 2017 HP has it too but I have never noticed it. Interesting
I am going through the manual and will report back if I find anything........hope it's not the on/off button for those suffering from auditory schizophrenia...

Addendum: scanned the Huracan manual and so far only found a reference to the "Voice" button on p. 19 without any explanation of its function......I will rescan the section to see if I missed it.

Premium Member
I would think it must have to do with the phone. Maybe I should read my manual again.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #6
It has a few uses in combinations with two other buttons (See the infotainment system manual) p. 17 can reset the multimedia system if it crashes. In addition, see p. 26 it can be used to activate Siri. Not even sure if I have Apple CarPlay??? More exploring is in order.......

Premium Member
You should have Apple CarPlay it came on 2018 models. I never use it because I don鈥檛 like plugging my phone in when I can just use Bluetooth, doesn鈥檛 work unless you have your phone plugged in.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #8
You should have Apple CarPlay it came on 2018 models. I never use it because I don鈥檛 like plugging my phone in when I can just use Bluetooth, doesn鈥檛 work unless you have your phone plugged in.
I probably will not use Apple CarPlay.....I have my SD card with all the music I need ( > 5000 songs)......thanks for the info Russ. At least we now know how to reset our multimedia system if it crashes.

Albert

Registered
Never knew it was there. I only use the volume knob, TC off, and the shift paddles LOL.

Registered
The voice button ONLY works with Apple Car Play or Android Auto

Premium Member
The voice button ONLY works with Apple Car Play or Android Auto
I guess I鈥檒l have to give it a try. I seldom use AppleCarPlay.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #18
I will hook up the Apple CarPlay just to explore.....then I will have to learn to use the navigation. If the on board navigation is to clunky I may just use Waze.

Registered
I like Waze better has the police and traffic alerts and is easier to program the destination address.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #20
I like Waze better has the police and traffic alerts and is easier to program the destination address.
Police alert? Why.......not a problem here I never speed! ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts