Lamborghini Talk banner

Visiting the factory - and the museum in Bologna

4K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  RockULikeAHuracan 
#1 ·
Im considering a trip to Italy, maybe this summer already, with the family, and in that case to be living somewhere by the sea, but close enough to take a day trip for visiting the Lamborghini factory and Museum.
Anyone here that has any experience and recommendations for such trip?
How/where to order, and where to see availability and open hours etc?!

And also - what to expect - what will I experience in the factory, and in the Museum?

#2 ·
I had to cancel a trip to Italy which included visiting the Lamborghini and Ferrari factory as well as a trip to Hawaii in 2020 because of Covid. As I saw travel restrictions relax, things turned for the worse again with the war in Ukraine. I'm just not keen about leaving the country right now because of the state of World affairs. If I didn't have four kids I wouldn't care about traveling at this time.

So not having been to the factory as of yet. I'm sure you can expect all the espresso you can drink amongst other things. Have a fun trip and I look forward to hearing about it.

#7 ·
Depends where on the coast you like..the factory is almost in the middle of the country…maybe Rimini? We stayed in Bologna itself for a couple of days abs travelled to Luca, Florence and Pisa…was fantastic

#8 ·
Yup, factory tours are closed but La Prima is still happening.

The factory does La Prima on certain days and usually La Prima includes a factory tour but I don't think that will be happening. I know someone taking delivery of the LPi800 and he's doing La Prima in August when the factory is closed.

#9 ·
Yup, factory tours are closed but La Prima is still happening.

The factory does La Prima on certain days and usually La Prima includes a factory tour but I don't think that will be happening. I know someone taking delivery of the LPi800 and he's doing La Prima in August when the factory is closed.
When you do La Prima does that mean you're on your own getting it back to the US if that's where I live or will they still ship it to my dealer as normal? Thx. I couldn't find much info online about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.