Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
I plan on visiting Italy, Milan area in May. I would love to visit the Lamborghini factory and museum.
does anyone know where it is, and if visits are allowed?
thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The lambo factory is in Santa Agata near city Bologna. Near factory you have the lamborghini museum and you can visit him, but you can t go into the factory.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I very often travel all over Europe, I've been in this part of Italy many times. I would highly recomend visiting the museum, and if you can get your hands on a Lambo for a few days(rent or otherwise) I would recomend you take a roadtrip. Go south form Milano to the Bologna area, visit the museum and whatnot, then continue south, there are great mountain roads and great views of the Mediterranean.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Went there last year, great holiday. If youre going, you can sleep in Bologna, thats a beautiful city. Unfortunately it wasnt possible for me to get into the factory (you actually can if youre a lambo-owner and make an appointment), but the museum was also very nice with some very rare cars shown there.
If youre interested, you can also visit the Ferrari museum in Maranello (you have to pay for this one). And a few kilometres from the Lamborghini factory is also Pagani located, im not sure if its possible to get into the factory there, i never went there...

The adress of the Lamborghini factory is:
Via Modena 12
40019 Sant'Agata Bolognese (near Bologna)
Italy
Tel : +39 051 6817611
Fax :+39 051 6817644

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes it's very possible to see the Pagani factory. I stopped there without an appointment and they were very happy to show me round the (small) factory. Very interesting seeing the carbon fibre production - cutting, ovens etc.
You can really see the amazing quality of the cars and how they are carefully hand built. Can't remember the address (I could probably find it if you really need it) - it's on a small industrial estate just outside a small town quite near to Lambo/Ferrari factories.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
supercars said:
The lambo factory is in Santa Agata near city Bologna. Near factory you have the lamborghini museum and you can visit him, but you can t go into the factory.

Factory tours are available if you are an owner. My dealer is organising a tour for me in September/October.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Im going to Milano april 12th and a visit to Sant Agata is planned. I took a phonecall to Lamborghini in desember, and talked to a nice lady named Christina. She told me too send a letter a month before my visit. I have done that but still no answer, so I might take another call tomorrow..

My advice: Call them and send a letter... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
tour of lambo factory

I am planning my first trip to Italy this summer. Tours of both the Lambo, and Ferrari musiums are very high on the to do list. My question is this... are the musiums, and factories close enough to the main cities to use public trasportation (city buses), or is a rental car a neccesity? I have an extreamly long itinerary (several countries through out europe), so i want to keep the cost down by NOT renting a car, or using a taxi, if possible. I will be traveling solo, is it possible to get an appointment to the Lambo, and Ferrari musiums for just 1 person, if so, how do I go about getting the appointment? Also, I have heard that only Lambo owners are allowes access to the musium, is this true? Thanks in advance :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts