Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many of you are into knives but I can tell you if I had a VP Lambo this is the blade I’d keep in it…somewhere!! This is a great knife. Violet UTX-85

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Love knives for some reason although I seldom use one. That’s nice!

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
That’s seen some use! I’ve got a mini and a full size and do prefer them over the Microtech. But, I do like the size of the 85.
I've been carrying it every day for 8 years. It is my first OTF. I use it all the time.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Cliff, It is spring loaded right? Sorry if that’s a dumb question, I’m new to knives.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Cliff, It is spring loaded right? Sorry if that’s a dumb question, I’m new to knives.
Dude, not dumb at all because I barely know how it works!! It is spring loaded but there is also relief internally. Somehow if I deploy the blade and the blade touches something before fully deploying, the spring release and the blade slides around loosely.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Dude, not dumb at all because I barely know how it works!! It is spring loaded but there is also relief internally. Somehow if I deploy the blade and the blade touches something before fully deploying, the spring release and the blade slides around loosely.
That is a great feature. I actually had one years ago that bought in Mexico, I’ll have to try and find it. You got my interest back after about 30 years.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got this. Blade Show in Atlanta is the best. This will be cool for sure and here’s their limited edition knife!
Vehicle Aircraft Line Aviation Flap

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Tool Household hardware Composite material Auto part Titanium

I found this beauty, but $500 seems high?

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts