Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am with UpSouth Entertainment. We are looking for a Gallardo or Murcielago owner who would like to showcase their supercar in one of our videos. The video shoot will be held on July 8, 2005. It will take place in the Dallas downtown area. Scenes that will be filmed with the Lamborghini will not last more than two(2) hours. The car need not be driven much if at all. We are prepared to assume any added insurance for the vehicle. A consent form outlining very specific details of the limited use of the car will be provided, however UpSouth Entertainment will assume liability during the video shoot. The owner will be asked to be present at all times. No wild or unruly driving will be permitted at the video shoot. There is also a $500 incentive for your time and participation as well as other promotional items from Upsouth Entertainment (apparel, CD's, etc.). Hope to hear from you soon!

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Yeah I'd like to do it too, but I won't say I only have a Diablo. I'd say, you may have the privilege to film my Diablo.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts