Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I'm not sure I can take that much awesome in one dose...

Everything was going smooth until that VI spyder went flying across :D

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
It was GIRO - a trip organized by lamborghini. We started in Phoenix on June 11. The video is of everyone leaving to head to Sedona the morning of June 12. We first stopped at a golf club and got to "test drive' the new lambo callaway clubs. Then to Grand Canyon and finally Las Vegas. It was a great trip. We drove the Aventador on the track at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch outside Las Vegas on June 15 (last day of the trip). We met great people, and hope to do it again. Seeing and hearing that many lambos in one place was amazing.

·
Registered
572 Posts
It was GIRO - a trip organized by lamborghini. We started in Phoenix on June 11. The video is of everyone leaving to head to Sedona the morning of June 12. We first stopped at a golf club and got to "test drive' the new lambo callaway clubs. Then to Grand Canyon and finally Las Vegas. It was a great trip. We drove the Aventador on the track at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch outside Las Vegas on June 15 (last day of the trip). We met great people, and hope to do it again. Seeing and hearing that many lambos in one place was amazing.
Was Lamborghini of Las Vegas involved ? I'm hoping it was their Aventador. Not a company car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts