Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A problem plaguing Pre-LP Murcielago's is an obnoxious creaking at low speeds primarily from the front wheels. I put together the following short video explaining the problem and how to solve it.

If you like it please comment, like, or subscribe. At just under 200 followers I'm not going to be a YouTube star but I do enjoy making these little videos that help other owners.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A problem plaguing Pre-LP Murcielago's is an obnoxious creaking at low speeds primarily from the front wheels. I put together the following short video explaining the problem and how to solve it.

If you like it please comment, like, or subscribe. At just under 200 followers I'm not going to be a YouTube star but I do enjoy making these little videos that help other owners.

The fact these kind of videos exist is part of why I love the car scene, ppl helping ppl, and making the ownership experience better!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.