Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A problem plaguing early Gallardo's is an obnoxious creaking at low speeds primarily from the front wheels. I put together the following short video explaining the problem and how to solve it.

If you like it please comment, like, or subscribe. At just under 200 followers I'm not going to be a YouTube star but I do enjoy making these little videos that help other owners.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Excellent video, thanks for sharing! I did not know the later PreLP Gallardos had different style wheel bolts. Going to add that to my mental list of changes on the later cars. Do you know what year they started to implement the new style bolts? I know my 2008's wheel bolts are the collared design.

·
Registered
53 Posts
@Nuvolari I just wanted to say thank you for your videos on the Murcielago too. Not a lot of others are willing to work on their own cars and share the repair knowledge. I really value you videos and appreciate what you do!

- Tyler

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. To answer some questions:

1. I believe the change on the Gallardo's happened with the introduction of the LP cars

2. YES you want to change both the front and rear wheel bolts. While the fronts are the most prominent the rears will also make this creaking noise. Also you would never want to have mis-matched fasteners. It is terrible form and a mechanic's nightmare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts