Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
There is at least a direct statement from the manufacturer that the PedalBox is, in fact, model specific (see attached). I also sent an e-mail to support to get their feedback, and will let you guys know their response.
Update to post above PedalBox responded: their response was it is the same part number so yes it can be used on either vehicle (580 or EVO).

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Yes I can understand that the Pedal Box can be a little sensitive on the higher settings. I had to experiment a little to find a good all around setting for mine. It really is a lot of fun playing with it.

Premium Member
Update to post above PedalBox responded: their response was it is the same part number so yes it can be used on either vehicle (580 or EVO).
Thanks, that is good to know. I just sent an email to Shardul asking him the same question. I bought mine through him.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Yes I can understand that the Pedal Box can be a little sensitive on the higher settings. I had to experiment a little to find a good all around setting for mine. It really is a lot of fun playing with it.
First what settings do you use for Sport and Sport +?

I attached a picture of the gas pedal what exactly do I disconnect see red arrow? Is that it?

Attachments

Premium Member
Yes your arrow is pointing directly at the red tab. It pops up to release the harness. That seems to be the hardest part for people. Mine popped up very easily.

I don鈥檛 know which mode I am in I just know that it鈥檚 either yellow or green and then I can fine-tune it from there. I seldom use red, but it is fun when I do. You barely touch that throttle and get instant response.

Premium Member
Albert here are a couple of pics. Pop it up with my finger.

once it is apart

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Russ do you squeeze the red tab or slide it up to release the harness?

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
@vladrup, have you decided to go the VF supercharger route or not? Adding 100+ hp would be an absolute blast. Word of advice these cars will never be fast enough.........no matter what we do to them.

Premium Member
Russ do you squeeze the red tab or slide it up to release the harness?
just for the record, yes slight pressure while pushing up and it should release.

Premium Member
My Pedalbox just got here, took less than 2 minutes to install. I forgot how easy it is on the Huracan compared to R8 which was a complete pain, at least om Gen1. Just put your finger under red tab and pull it up. Raining now but can't wait to try it out later. Also when you install make sure to read instructions, these newer ones have a way to calibrate pedal so you don't have a dead spot at end of pedal travel

Premium Member
The ability to calibrate your unit is one of the reasons I choose PB over SB. Cool feature.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
My Pedalbox just got here, took less than 2 minutes to install. I forgot how easy it is on the Huracan compared to R8 which was a complete pain, at least om Gen1. Just put your finger under red tab and pull it up. Raining now but can't wait to try it out later. Also when you install make sure to read instructions, these newer ones have a way to calibrate pedal so you don't have a dead spot at end of pedal travel
Thanks, I have one on the way and hopefully it is a breeze to install. Everyone seems to suggest the PedalBox makes a significant difference, hope so.

Premium Member
I have found the Orange Sport mode to be the best for me for all around driving. The Red Sport Plus is a little to sensitive for regular driving, but for spirited driving it fits right in. It is fun to play with the settings, you can really customize it to suit your driving.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I have found the Orange Sport mode to be the best for me for all around driving. The Red Sport Plus is a little to sensitive for regular driving, but for spirited driving it fits right in. It is fun to play with the settings, you can really customize it to suit your driving.
When you set to Orange Sport do you prefer 1, 2 or 3 red bars?

Premium Member
When you set to Orange Sport do you prefer 1, 2 or 3 red bars?
I have it on 2 reds right now, but those are very slight adjustments and not that noticeable from 1 to 3. My car has a tune on it so my adjustments might be a little different than a car without a tune.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I have it on 2 reds right now, but those are very slight adjustments and not that noticeable from 1 to 3. My car has a tune on it so my adjustments might be a little different than a car without a tune.
Thanks Russ! Had to remortgage my home to afford the PedalBox.馃槹;). All I know is that my car should perform better than an Aventador with this mod.

Premium Member
On my huracan with supercharger I was never able to use Sport+, on my 488 was using Sport+ with 2 green, thinking that should work on my Evo. Still raining so looks like will be testing tomorrow

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
On my huracan with supercharger I was never able to use Sport+, on my 488 was using Sport+ with 2 green, thinking that should work on my Evo. Still raining so looks like will be testing tomorrow
Thanks my friend, let me know what your experimenting yields when the weather permits.

Premium Member
Thanks Russ! Had to remortgage my home to afford the PedalBox.馃槹;). All I know is that my car should perform better than an Aventador with this mod.
Once again Albert I must beg you to cut back on the caffeine!

41 - 60 of 74 Posts