Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

VF guys easy to deal with and helpful with quick responses.
Just flashed my ecu with their tune- easy process intimidating at first glance with that said just follow instructions and it's a breeze.
Thoughts - you can immediately notice the difference from stock tune however I wrongly was expecting a bit more of a difference. I opted for oem blips which are enough for me as my car has the lamb race exhaust. An alternative was a tune with enhanced blips which had a disclaimer that your cats could get damaged.
I'm happy with the result a bit more hp would have been good however VF I assume have kept the tune in safe zone with longevity for the drive chain.
The next step would be the super charger kit. For me being in Australia I could not warrant US30k for the kit and another US10k for install = AU62k plus shipping and duties all up AU70+ k. 馃槀
Overall the tune was worth the expense it does give you a few % better performance thus enjoyment level is up a notch

Reactions: DXM31

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
View attachment 289761

VF guys easy to deal with and helpful with quick responses.
Just flashed my ecu with their tune- easy process intimidating at first glance with that said just follow instructions and it's a breeze.
Thoughts - you can immediately notice the difference from stock tune however I wrongly was expecting a bit more of a difference. I opted for oem blips which are enough for me as my car has the lamb race exhaust. An alternative was a tune with enhanced blips which had a disclaimer that your cats could get damaged.
I'm happy with the result a bit more hp would have been good however VF I assume have kept the tune in safe zone with longevity for the drive chain.
The next step would be the super charger kit. For me being in Australia I could not warrant US30k for the kit and another US10k for install = AU62k plus shipping and duties all up AU70+ k. 馃槀
Overall the tune was worth the expense it does give you a few % better performance thus enjoyment level is up a notch
I have Eurocharged ECU flash. I love my tune and I got the one with more blips which is almost too much, I also was expecting to feel a bit more punch. But well worth the $.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I have Eurocharged ECU flash. I love my tune and I got the one with more blips which is almost too much, I also was expecting to feel a bit more punch. But well worth the $.
Yes an extra 20-30hp would be perfect for the fun factor maybe not so good for the drive chain, don't know enough about this , maybe VF or Eurocharged could hop in and gives a rundown on the parameters

Premium Member
That ecu tune alone won't break the drivetrain. The car can handle that stress. @Blu Bull had supercharger before, maybe he can chime in.

Premium Member
Yes an extra 20-30hp would be perfect for the fun factor maybe not so good for the drive chain, don't know enough about this , maybe VF or Eurocharged could hop in and gives a rundown on the parameters
Keep in mind the 580-2 is just a detuned 610-4. All I did was put back what was taken, and saved 40K in the process.

Premium Member
That ecu tune alone won't break the drivetrain. The car can handle that stress. @Blu Bull had supercharger before, maybe he can chime in.
I brought my Huracan 610 to over 800 hp with supercharger and no problems at all with with car. Many Turbo up to over 900 without changing any internals. If you want your car to be more fun get a Pedalbox, that is by far the best bang for the buck at $300. When I test drove the Evo AWD the other day it felt sluggish compared to my 488 that I drove there in, didnt realize it till later why, my 488 has a pedalbox. I'm sure with a pedalbox car would have felt better

Reactions: k3silk

Premium Member
I brought my Huracan 610 to over 800 hp with supercharger and no problems at all with with car. Many Turbo up to over 900 without changing any internals. If you want your car to be more fun get a Pedalbox, that is by far the best bang for the buck at $300. When I test drove the Evo AWD the other day it felt sluggish compared to my 488 that I drove there in, didnt realize it till later why, my 488 has a pedalbox. I'm sure with a pedalbox car would have felt better
Yes the Pedal Box improved the throttle response on my 580. I will put it on my EVO as soon as I get it.

Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
Yes worth it. Tune + pedal box equals fun car. The box will help you feel the 30 horses a lot better.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Is there any problem with a car warranty if you install a Pedalbox?

Premium Member
I have been using them on my cars for the last 10 years and never a warranty issue. I use to take off before going in for service or a problem but don鈥檛 even bother doing that anymore. Already have one coming for my new Evo

Reactions: k3silk

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I wonder if I go the EVO route if I can have the dealership install it prior to delivery......I'll ask worst they can do is say no, though I think they will.

Premium Member
I wonder if I go the EVO route if I can have the dealership install it prior to delivery......I'll ask worst they can do is say no, though I think they will.
There is no warranty issues with it and it is a 5 minute install.

Premium Member
The hardest part is getting my body under the dash.

Reactions: DXM31

Premium Member
Any programming or simply plug and play?
Plug & Play. You have adjustments on the device As to how sensitive you want it. I鈥檒l post a pic of mine.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Plug & Play. You have adjustments on the device As to how sensitive you want it. I鈥檒l post a pic of mine.
Thanks Russ. Though, the VF supercharger would be a blast.

Premium Member

Premium Member
With the tune and The pedal box, that鈥檚 enough for me.

Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
EVERY car should get a box. It's the single best mod you can do on ANY car. You will never drive a car without one again.

Premium Member
EVERY car should get a box. It's the single best mod you can do on ANY car. You will never drive a car without one again.
Ain鈥檛 that the truth! I鈥檓 addicted.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts