Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vf supercharger costs around $35000 + labor, UGR TT costs 32-39k + labor.
vf supercharger makes 760hp crank, when tt makes 700-800whp on pump gas, which is 920 crank.

We all know supercharger is a lot of fun - no lags, instant & constant power, easier to install, more reliable, you actually get usable power etc. etc.

Twin turbo provides WAY more power, but you would need an ice tank, the car might get turbo lags, pricier, harder to install.

Do you have any advise for me? Can't decide between two.
Thanks! :)

·
Vendor
753 Posts
vf supercharger costs around $35000 + labor, UGR TT costs 32-39k + labor.
vf supercharger makes 760hp crank, when tt makes 700-800whp on pump gas, which is 920 crank.

We all know supercharger is a lot of fun - no lags, instant & constant power, easier to install, more reliable, you actually get usable power etc. etc.

Twin turbo provides WAY more power, but you would need an ice tank, the car might get turbo lags, pricier, harder to install.

Do you have any advise for me? Can't decide between two.
Thanks! :)
The price on the site is the installed price. We dont offer mail order systems so they car would have to come here. thanks

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ugr hands down. If you choose different it will be a huge $$$$$ loss and mistake.

The fun factor is times 100000 with UGR kit.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
My friend vinny just got his car back and it does look pretty bad ass. And the turbos spooling is to jizz for lol!!

·
Vendor
753 Posts
My friend vinny just got his car back and it does look pretty bad ass. And the turbos spooling is to jizz for lol!!
I heard he beat up some shop Porsche the other night? Those guys dont play in NY, they will race everynight of the week, lol

·
Vendor
753 Posts

·
Vendor
753 Posts
I'm coming up there to hang out before it gets cold to check out the scene...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm located in Canada, would be problematic to send the car to US. Way more power with twin turbo for sure.

·
Vendor
753 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So I've heard if you go over 900whp you need to do the RWD conversion on gallardos, is that true? I really need AWD in Canada

·
Registered
126 Posts
I heard he beat up some shop Porsche the other night? Those guys dont play in NY, they will race everynight of the week, lol
I need to move up there. Heard the racing scene is epic.
Yeap they love to race! Big money in new york.
Scene is crazy if you're in the know :) otherwise most wouldn't know, it's very hush hush as it should be

Texas has a crazy scene too,

PS go TT's !!!

PS 2 i'll prob be going UGR TT's too instead of a Mclaren !!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Waiting time is 3 weeks tho... Plus I want to stay AWD, so would need to keep it under 1000hp. Turbo lag is something I wouldn't want to experience in such expensive car... VF provides 644whp=805hp crank (considering 25% AWD loss), and you get linear useable power. On my f13 M6 I have 622whp = 716 crank, and the weight is over 4000lb for sure; the car is extremely fast, killed many 600whp GTR's and 458's. I can't imagine what AWD 805hp 3000lb Gallardo with lower suspension can do with that much useable power...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts