Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One day left on car. Not sure I love all the mods, but nothing that cant be changed. Just running through the cost of what these mods would be to do, this might be a good deal for someone!

The stealth wrap does look good on the Blu Achelous, but I am not a fan of the forged carbon wrap on the mirrors, door handles and jambs.

·
Vendor
2,092 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another one of my customers traded in his VF Huracan for a Aventador

VERY nice car. Looks tight and well spec'd. BAT has not shown much love to Huracans. A 15 610 w/ 5700 miles only bid to 172 in Dec. In todays market, that is easily a 195 car.

BAT is a great place to sell a Porsche, but guys looking for lambos are not usually hanging out there. You could take that same 15-610 w/ 5700mle and run it though Manheim and it would bring 185- whosale all day long...maybe 190.

Today a white 610 w/ 31000 miles brought 180k.

Tell him not to let it get stolen. I am sure there are a few dealers who might buy it for more than what it will bring on BAT. (dont forget that BAT will charge the buyer 5k buying fee on top of what the car sells for).

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Another one of my customers traded in his VF Huracan for a Aventador

That one is my old Huracan with around $75k-$80k in mods on it including VF-800. I traded it in last February with 13,900 miles on it so new owner put less than 300 miles on it. Shame he didnt drive it more as was such a great car. He probably paid around $180k for it

My 2015 Blu Caelum 610 with VF-800 For Sale

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
And just realized you are one I had a conversation with a couple weeks ago about my old car. This ad lists wrong color but it is my vin#. So I guess he decided to trade in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts