Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join me in extending our heart felt thanks and appreciation to all those Veterans that have served our country past and present, and that have helped defend and preserve the Freedom we all enjoy. If you have an opportunity thank a US Military service member do so, in that way you will honor the sacrifices they have made to defend "the land of the free and home of the brave".馃帠 馃嚭馃嚥

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Here here! I鈥檓 with you on that 100%. I can鈥檛 wait to put out my flag.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Members of the military make countless sacrifices in their career to safeguard our freedom. Military warriors risk the threat of injury or death, experience extended separations from both immediate and extended family, frequent military relocations/moves, and then having to live with the impact that these moves have on the lives of their children and spouses, and after all that, after serving, some have to live with the permanent, life changing, scars of battle. In the face of all these sacrifices our nation for the most part takes them for granted and rarely honors their sacrifice or treats them with the respect they so richly deserve. How many among us would bear arms to defend the freedoms we all cherish, and unfortunately, take for granted? I dare say not many, so honor a veteran if you see one that has served or is serving in whatever way you can. Be creative, I would expect nothing less from a Lamborghini owner!

WARRIOR ETHOS

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Registered
Amen; Joined the Navy at 17, quickly grew up, and spent 6 years punching holes in the ocean during the Cold War. A great experience and it also provided me my skills that I use today to earn a living. From one Veteran to all the others out there; Happy Veterans day; take the Lambo our for a ride today

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amen; Joined the Navy at 17, quickly grew up, and spent 6 years punching holes in the ocean during the Cold War. A great experience and it also provided me my skills that I use today to earn a living. From one Veteran to all the others out there; Happy Veterans day; take the Lambo our for a ride today
Thank you, my friend, for your selfless service. (y)

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Thank you to all Vets for their service and making it possible for all of us to live in a free world. Nothing but respect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.