Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just received a Unica notification that said connect to your Urus. So I get on app under notifications and it says connected car, click on it and the next page says Lamborghini connect, experience the connectivity of your Urus: pair now your phone with Urus. When I click on that it takes me to my car and it says in production. There is no connection. I haven’t received a VIN either. Is there something I’m doing wrong or was this just some sort of general announcement that really means nothing? I still have yet to hear if my car is finished with production.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Just received a Unica notification that said connect to your Urus. So I get on app under notifications and it says connected car, click on it and the next page says Lamborghini connect, experience the connectivity of your Urus: pair now your phone with Urus. When I click on that it takes me to my car and it says in production. There is no connection. I haven’t received a VIN either. Is there something I’m doing wrong or was this just some sort of general announcement that really means nothing? I still have yet to hear if my car is finished with production.
I received that notification on 3/26. Car was completed 4/2. I’m assuming my car is on te ship now which departed last night but not sure. Nothing has changed in the app either.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ya means nothing. You need to be in vehicle and have the pairing PIN. Don’t believe ANY updates you get from the app until you see the vehicle itself. Lamborghini really needs to step it up.

BTW, from the date I got the initial connect notification to the date the vehicle arrived at the dealership, was 45 days.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got my VIN today. So things are heading in the right direction! Salesman said its leaving Italy tomorrow. Didn't have any shipping info/vessel etc.
Wow, 45 days? That seems like a long time.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Got my VIN today. So things are heading in the right direction! Salesman said its leaving Italy tomorrow. Didn't have any shipping info/vessel etc.
Wow, 45 days? That seems like a long time.
Salesman give you the vin? I haven’t received an update yet but I assume mine is on the ship that left yesterday. It’s about 13 days after the built completion. I’ll prob get an update in a week or So. Right now I’m tracking a ship that’s hopefully mine. Curious how long they hold them in Italy for until they put them on a train or truck.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Salesman give you the vin? I haven’t received an update yet but I assume mine is on the ship that left yesterday. It’s about 13 days after the built completion. I’ll prob get an update in a week or So. Right now I’m tracking a ship that’s hopefully mine. Curious how long they hold them in Italy for until they put them on a train or truck.
Should be on the window sticker. Which I received right after build completion. So you can verify options and price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, texted it to me. The screen shot had the VIN and gave a "Journey Start Date April 16". He took that to mean its leaving Italy tomorrow. Hopefully that means leaving on boat! Although I doubt it. But the shipping chart does show a boat leaving April 16/17 from Emden. Lines up exactly with the date on his screen. Who knows!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Yeah, texted it to me. The screen shot had the VIN and gave a "Journey Start Date April 16". He took that to mean its leaving Italy tomorrow. Hopefully that means leaving on boat! Although I doubt it. But the shipping chart does show a boat leaving April 16/17 from Emden. Lines up exactly with the date on his screen. Who knows!
Oh cool. Never received anything else. Mine either on the boat or the same as yours. At least you have some info! The ships are running a few days behind it seems according to the marine traffic app I’m using.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh cool. Never received anything else. Mine either on the boat or the same as yours. At least you have some info! The ships are running a few days behind it seems according to the marine traffic app I’m using.
Yeah, I found some online sites that track boats as well and it does appear that they are behind 5-7 days. Heck our cars may be on the same voyage!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dealer got back to me. It’s on the boat now. Left a few days ago
Awesome! I wonder if they actually get a notice or have some way to query that. Oddly every ship on that manifest seemed to be going to emden Germany as they were behind. Do you know what boat yours is on?

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Awesome! I wonder if they actually get a notice or have some way to query that. Oddly every ship on that manifest seemed to be going to emden Germany as they were behind. Do you know what boat yours is on?
Curious my self on that. It’s the felicity ace. It was about 5-6 days delayed. Sat in port for a few. I was hoping it was this ship.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I received this picture this morning. Right now my ship is in Rhode Island. Should be at my port within 9-10 days. App is definitely delayed but pretty cool
[

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
221 Posts
Congrats! We’re on the same boat! I got my Unica update yesterday too!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats guys! As for me, nothing yet. I'm pretty sure mine is on the ship Mediterranean highway, in the middle of the Atlantic right now. Nothing is for sure but that's what we think is going on, bound for Baltimore port May 4th (5 days late). Hopefully I get the pic soon too then I will know we are on the right tract!

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
221 Posts
Pic arrived 2 weeks after ship departed, if that’s consistent then you’re a week from your photo

41 - 60 of 85 Posts