Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine has to come to Boston. Coming through the Baltimore port. I was originally told the vehicle would be delivered in February but here we are. Fingers crossed for mid March or sooner. I wish my dealer would give me tracking details lol. They really spoiled you.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
You're lucky, I had to watch mine go throught the Panama Canal and slowly around Mexico to get to the west coast. Took forever!

·
Registered
10 Posts
the ap just updated with the photo. The dealer gave me the vessel name! Ordered 8/12, completed 2/13 on the boat 2/24 arriving to port 3/8 and to the dealer by 3/12. I’m super excited.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts
the ap just updated with the photo. The dealer gave me the vessel name! Ordered 8/12, completed 2/13 on the boat 2/24 arriving to port 3/8 and to the dealer by 3/12. I’m super excited.
This is the hardest part of the wait!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just found out mine finished production. How long normally to get Dallas. Houston port. Very excited!
That's awesome! I believe you said you had ordered in November? I ordered November 13 if I recall, and my CP8 date is April 10. I haven't heard anything yet. How do these dates line up with yours?
By the way, how were you notified that your car was finished production? Was it in the app or did the salesman tell you?

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
That's awesome! I believe you said you had ordered in November? I ordered November 13 if I recall, and my CP8 date is April 10. I haven't heard anything yet. How do these dates line up with yours?
By the way, how were you notified that your car was finished production? Was it in the app or did the salesman tell you?
Thanks! It wa November 14th I believe, so basically the same day. I emailed my sales person about sending more of a down payment and threw in do you know the CP8 date, he replies it just finished production and expects it so ship very soon. No changes in the app yet. I asked when he finds out the ships name if he can let me know. I did that with my Amgs in the past.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had ironically texted my salesperson earlier today about any updates as my cp8 date was coming up. I’m more hopeful now knowing yours has finished. Congrats!
I vaguely recall some website that you can track ships on. I think VW group has a fleet of like 13 ships they use for their transports. I assume Lamborghini uses them exclusively as well.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I had ironically texted my salesperson earlier today about any updates as my cp8 date was coming up. I’m more hopeful now knowing yours has finished. Congrats!
I vaguely recall some website that you can track ships on. I think VW group has a fleet of like 13 ships they use for their transports. I assume Lamborghini uses them exclusively as well.
I have a feeling yours will be done soon if not already. I use an app called MarineTraffic. It’s been tough waiting and this part is going to be the hardest! My dads bentayga speed finished being built 3/23 but it’s heading to the east coast. Going to Houston will prob an another week or two. From Germany in was 2 weeks to Baltimore.

Any idea what port in Italy or do they go on a train to Germany first ? First time shipping from Italy for me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not sure. I’ll try and find out. Mine is supposed to come in through Baltimore port. Searching online has very little info on this sort of stuff. I think I saw one post about shipping out of Emden Germany.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Not sure. I’ll try and find out. Mine is supposed to come in through Baltimore port. Searching online has very little info on this sort of stuff. I think I saw one post about shipping out of Emden Germany.
This is the first time I didn’t order through the east coast. So curious to see how much longer to Texas. If it leaves from Germany I guess that adds another 3-4 days probably. I can barely find anything on line.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
This may be helpful: Homepage - PWL is your independent partner in the shipping and transport sector with excellent worldwide connections.

After reaching site, go to the shipping portal box at the bottom of the page. For trade line select “US Gulf”. For carrier, select “Volkswagen Konzernlogistik Export”

This will actually give you projected scheduling for the ships used for transport of vehicles. Cars are build in Italy, but then shipped to the city of Emden(Germany) for export. Based on where your vehicle falls in line and vessel capacity, that’ll determine which vessel you are assigned to.

Your sales associate should be able to tell you which vessel your car is assigned to before it physically gets loaded. Once you know your vessel, there are several ways that allow you to monitor it’s voyage from Germany to your destination port.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
This may be helpful: Homepage - PWL is your independent partner in the shipping and transport sector with excellent worldwide connections.

After reaching site, go to the shipping portal box at the bottom of the page. For trade line select “US Gulf”. For carrier, select “Volkswagen Konzernlogistik Export”

This will actually give you projected scheduling for the ships used for transport of vehicles. Cars are build in Italy, but then shipped to the city of Emden(Germany) for export. Based on where your vehicle falls in line and vessel capacity, that’ll determine which vessel you are assigned to.

Your sales associate should be able to tell you which vessel your car is assigned to before it physically gets loaded. Once you know your vessel, there are several ways that allow you to monitor it’s voyage from Germany to your destination port.
Wow this is awesome. Thank you for the info! Prob takes 5-7 days from Italy to Germany I guess. But I’m sure that can all change. At least I have an idea now which ship it might go on. The dealer said he will let me know once he hears. Thank you again for this.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This is the first time I didn’t order through the east coast. So curious to see how much longer to Texas. If it leaves from Germany I guess that adds another 3-4 days probably. I can barely find anything on line.
By the way, has your Unica app updated anything since your car has finished production or does it still say In Production?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just spoke with salesman. Mine still shows in production and the cp8 date moved back a week. It was a little too premature excitement!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Just spoke with salesman. Mine still shows in production and the cp8 date moved back a week. It was a little too premature excitement!
At least it’s only a week. Hoping mine changes soon. Mine should arrive at port end of April or very beginning of may.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts