Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long wait, the end is finally near. Excited about stepping into the Urus owners' circle :) :) :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, best wishes with the wait. Indulge in plenty of YouTube videos and reviews in the meantime.

I was told to expect the model once I placed the deposit. I think this is included with custom orders

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Congratulations! I have an EVO and I love the model it's a pretty cool desk ornament.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When did you order the car and have you taken delivery yet? I ordered mine 8/12/20 and I’m waiting “patiently”..

·
Registered
49 Posts
When did you order the car and have you taken delivery yet? I ordered mine 8/12/20 and I’m waiting “patiently”..
Do you know what the CP8 date was on your order? Wondering if your salesman has an update to your order. Mine was ordered 3 months after yours and has a CP8 date currently of April 10. Hearing from several forum members it seems like the typical 6 month wait is turning into 8 months if not longer!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered mine in November right before the deadline. They told me It will be built in April. I haven’t heard anything to change that yet. It’s not the pearl capsule

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered my car end of March/early April. CP8 date of 11/28/20. For my area, the expected delivery is 4-5 weeks AFTER CP8 date.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My cp8 date is yesterday. 2/13/21
Interesting. Any news from your salesman on what's going on? I believe I read somewhere that in August Italy essentially shuts down. If so then you're probably on schedule to get it in a few weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My cp8 date is yesterday. 2/13/21
Nice. At this point, it's just a matter on where you are in line to make cutoffs to get onto the vessel. Your SA should be able to tell you soon which vessel the car is expected to ship on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
They haven’t said much. The dealer and I had some disagreements that led to me being a bit of an asshole so I wouldn’t put it past them to keep me in the dark. They said March was realistic. I wish I could just arrange my own transport to pick it up in Italy. Or maybe I’ll just pick it up there and do a euro trip :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Interesting. Any news from your salesman on what's going on? I believe I read somewhere that in August Italy essentially shuts down. If so then you're probably on schedule to get it in a few weeks.
Probably another 5-7 weeks (depending on your location). Mine was build complete 1/15, then on ship on or before 1/25, and been at sea now for 3 weeks. Expected delivery second week of March.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like i said, totally depends on the cutoff. My car was done 11/28 and it left 12/28 because it barely missed being assigned to the ship that departed before.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I did get an update in the Unica app with a picture of my Urus just off the assembly line. Saying it was “being prepared for shipping” (even though it’s been on ship for 4+ weeks already).

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
I did get an update in the Unica app with a picture of my Urus just off the assembly line. Saying it was “being prepared for shipping” (even though it’s been on ship for 4+ weeks already).
Gotta love the Unica App, it's a state but not state of the art. I have a 2021 EVO and the picture displayed on the Unica app is a Urus. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine is apparently completed and on the boat according to the dealer however the ap still says in production. Not sure who to believe. No pictures ☹

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mine is apparently completed and on the boat according to the dealer however the ap still says in production. Not sure who to believe. No pictures ☹
You’ll probably get a pic about 5 weeks after production finishes (4 weeks after it’s on the ship). They really need to get on top of their updates, very lagging. Mine still says in production as well, I’m guessing that changes only once dealer receives it or the sale is complete.

·
Registered
333 Posts
LOL, as coincidence would have it. The “In Production” label has been removed this morning, and vehicle appears in the app the same as my Huracan. VIN displayed as well. Along with “Connect to your vehicle” via Unica.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,899 Posts
That was same with mine. I was very happy and surprised when my dealer said it is on the vessel. He gave me the vessel name and I was able to follow all the way to San Diego from Europe.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts