Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Huracan fam, saw this was discussed in a prior thread to some degree. However, just wondering if anyone has a picture of their verde selvans Huracan with yellow calipers. With green exterior, there is the age old discussion of black, yellow, green, or red caliper. Interior is predominately black with some green accent, so green might be the obvious choice (with gloss black wheels) but just thought I'd venture out a bit and see what else is possible!

Glad to have thoughts/comments.

·
Vendor
2013 Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG
852 Posts
Color match the calipers to the body color. Making the car flow works best, the contrasting colors don't work well in many instances. Your car, your choice, whatever you decide is for you and you only.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,265 Posts
Did yellow 0n my blu Cepheus.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,501 Posts
Agree with @GDF, for Selvans I would color match the calipers.

Reactions: GDF

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the responses - yellow on the blue cepheus looks very nice.

Also agree than probably color matching caliper would be fantastic - issue is to my knowledge color match caliper is not an option via the caliper colors offered.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks for the responses - yellow on the blue cepheus looks very nice.

Also agree than probably color matching caliper would be fantastic - issue is to my knowledge color match caliper is not an option via the caliper colors offered.
I went with selvans and the standard green calipers. You can't really tell the difference. I can post pics in a bit.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,501 Posts
Just order a non charge color and get it done by any high end auto body shop once the car is in your possession.
What does the pricing range generally run for that caliper painting?

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD Grigio Lynx
2,462 Posts
Typically less than $1500
My ppf company is now using wrap on calipers. Think they said they’re one of only a few in Florida authorized to do it. The example I saw looked flawless. They charge $400 per. The benefit is they don’t have to bleed the lines etc so it’s a less invasive service.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,265 Posts
I was going to try yellow, but it just didn't look right, so I matched my paint with Verde Scandal.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Vendor
2013 Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG
852 Posts
My ppf company is now using wrap on calipers. Think they said they’re one of only a few in Florida authorized to do it. The example I saw looked flawless. They charge $400 per. The benefit is they don’t have to bleed the lines etc so it’s a less invasive service.
I have heard about wrapping the calipers never researched it. I personally would not go that direction as the amount of heat generated by the calipers could potentially melt the PPF. Do you know anything further about it?

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
How much was it to color match the calipers? I think it looks best that way, with bright colors.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts