Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my exterior color choice down to 2 finally. Im now experiencing paralysis of indecision. Please help me chose wisely.

Dealer says that Verde Ithaca is more popular around here (Central FL) - Verde Mantis looks nicer IMHO and I was going to pull the trigger... but then I saw a green one driving down the street a few miles from my house recently; so now Im leaning towards orange just in case I see that guy again, dont want it to be like 2 ladies showing up to a party in the same dress lol

Which one has more wow factor in real life if you saw them side by side?

I know I will get some heat for this question as well, but are both colors valued enough in the secondary market that they will hold their resale value well?
I may have to move up to the northeast in the next 2-3 years so I would probably want to trade it in for an Urus or get the AWD version at that point. So my resale value question is justified before I get flamed for planning a trade in on a supercar.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Both perfect. Green is my second color, so next one I'll buy will be probably a green one.

yes, if the guy is too close by, could be a bit weird for both of you when parked in a restaurant.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen Verde Mantis and Verde Ithaca side by side. Mantis is darker green, and looks like a flatter color. Ithaca is somewhat lighter, more lively and has more metallic flakes. I prefer the Ithaca over the Mantis.
I'd love to see a Verde Selvans though, that might possibly be the best green with its big pearl effect. And curious about the Verde Citrea too.
Can't go wrong with Arancio Borealis, but everyone picks that. Maybe consider Arancio Xanto which is more rare and has even more pearl effect.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,408 Posts
Both colors rock but I think if you are going Ultra Bold go Green.......Russ will chime in and reveal his beauty.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,816 Posts
I was torn between Verde Slevans and Verde Themis. I found Verde Selvans to be way too green for me. If I wanted a darker green it would be Verde Ithica hands down.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was torn between Verde Slevans and Verde Themis. I found Verde Selvans to be way too green for me. If I wanted a darker green it would be Verde Ithica hands down.
Verde Themis looks amazing. Can it still be ordered? I dont see it on the order guide? Is it Ad Personam? How much extra would that be?

Is Verde Citrea similar enough to Verde Themis?

·
Premium Member
16,816 Posts
I think you are right. I will see if they let me order Verde Themis as an Ad Personam selection.
Yes, Verde Themis is still available ad persona I think it was $12,500

·
Premium Member
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
22 Posts
So I currently own both colors a Verdi mantis performante and a arancio borealis bicolor gallardo. Mantis is the launch color for the huracan so you can’t go wrong with that choice. I prefer it over borealis on the huracan platform. Personal favorites green is Ithaca.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all ... ended up with Verde Ithaca. It looked perfect for me once I saw it in real life.

·
Premium Member
16,816 Posts
Thanks all ... ended up with Verde Ithaca. It looked perfect for me once I saw it in real life.
That’s a great choice, the color in person is drop dead gorgeous!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got my exterior color choice down to 2 finally. Im now experiencing paralysis of indecision. Please help me chose wisely.

Dealer says that Verde Ithaca is more popular around here (Central FL) - Verde Mantis looks nicer IMHO and I was going to pull the trigger... but then I saw a green one driving down the street a few miles from my house recently; so now Im leaning towards orange just in case I see that guy again, dont want it to be like 2 ladies showing up to a party in the same dress lol

Which one has more wow factor in real life if you saw them side by side?

I know I will get some heat for this question as well, but are both colors valued enough in the secondary market that they will hold their resale value well?
I may have to move up to the northeast in the next 2-3 years so I would probably want to trade it in for an Urus or get the AWD version at that point. So my resale value question is justified before I get flamed for planning a trade in on a supercar.
I have the Arancio Borealis on my Gallardo lp550 and its just amazing and gets allot of attention

·
Premium Member
16,816 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts