Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Considering selling my verde Ithaca gallardo. Planning on running it through auction on BAT. Only will sell if the price is right or I’m keeping! If anyone is interested feel free to DM me a offer I can’t refuse.
2008 Gallardo
Clean title
35k miles
Clean history(no damage/accidents/paint work)
Fully loaded with carbon ceramic brakes and diamond green stitch interior.
Brand new clutch less that 1,500 miles ago with full service.
No issues/lights on dash.
Full aftermarket stereo with subwoofer.
Newer tires ect. No headaches.

$115k

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have any recent pictures? I assume the ones you posted are from when it was for sale at West Coast exotics.

Also, why did the clutch need to be replaced again? I remember it just had a new clutch at 27k miles.

Where is the car located now?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any recent pictures? I assume the ones you posted are from when it was for sale at West Coast exotics.

Also, why did the clutch need to be replaced again? I remember it just had a new clutch at 27k miles.

Where is the car located now?
Yes I have some more pics. Going to be having professional ones done this week but here are some others.

No way that clutch was re-done at 27k miles unless west coast was driving the car not in sport mode and not putting in neutral at redlights etc ect. Clutch was only at 15% life at 34,500 miles.

Located in Sacramento CA

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.