Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum. What brings me here is feedback (good/bad) on a potential product I want to introduce on the market. I am creating a Veneno conversion kit based on the Lamborghini Aventador. The Body kit will be a full conversion of all of the Aventador's cosmetic work including all body panels (carbon fibre), tail-lights, Headlights exhaust tips, etc. The body kit will be identical to the genuine Lamborghini Veneno (like the LP670 conversion kits on the market).
On this forum there are Lamborghini owners & Lamborghini experts that I can benefit feedback & gather the most knowledge on the demand for this potential product.
If feedback is mostly positive I will upload some photos of the finished product installed on an Aventador sometime in the coming months(December 2015-March 2016). If there is a high demand for this product, I will introduce it to
the market.

Thanks,

·
Registered
265 Posts
The bodykit is not the hard part, but the lights are the hardest to duplicate. There was a Florida shop that specialized in Reventon replicas, and they even used real murci's for the backbone/donor car. The bodywork was fantastic, as it was 99.9% accurate, however, they didn't sell much because the headlight/rearlight work was just pure garbage. Something to think about.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Speaking so, just wanted to say that if you are contemplating about taking such venture, the SV or the 50th Anniversary edition bodykits maybe easier to reproduce.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fate, I'm glad you pointed that out. Not many people understand the effort put into the small but major accessories such as the front headlights. I have the dimensions & have covered how they will be produced to match the OEM headlights & tail lights. No-one wants a 'kit-car' on their Aventadors, they want to convert their Aventador to a Veneno. Which means there will have to be alot of detail & quality involved in the body kit for one to choose that look over the already amazing standard Aventador.

thanks,

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Speaking so, just wanted to say that if you are contemplating about taking such venture, the SV or the 50th Anniversary edition bodykits maybe easier to reproduce.
...and probably more profitable. The Veneno is a radical major undertaking and not everyone likes the look. OTOH, the 50th and the SV (especially) are much better received and easier to do (ergo, less expensive). Furthermore, it doesn't seem possible to do part of the Veneno kit...and the entire kit will be extensive and so quite expensive. Right there you are limiting the number of potential buyers. OTOH, with the 50th or SV, being less extensive, would be much cheaper and open up a lot more people who want to mod their cars (but not spend, say, $50K for a body kit). If you look at Gallardos on this site, you'll see that only a very few have taken modifications to the extreme...but many have done smaller things like adding a wing, side skirts, or just the bumpers/diffuser...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts