Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since I spent much time on Lamborghini-Talk, but we have been busy expanding our exhaust range and decided it was time to become a sponsor. VelocityAP was founded in 2007 in the UK, but is now based in British Columbia, Canada. We are an OEM exhaust & header supplier to Aston Martin Racing, and have our own production facility here in BC. We will soon be moving closer to Home < Area 27: Discover Your Life On Track to take better advantage of track access for product testing & marketing.

Our offerings for the Lamborghini Gallardo are made for 304 Stainless and Argon Purged Tig Welded throughout. We usually have stock ready to ship for 2-day deliver to Continental North America.

We are offering some introductory pricing on a couple of systems, so please email [email protected] if you are interested.

In addition to these offerings we are looking at a couple of additional setups such as a valved option, similar to our other valved products. We would welcome some input and feedback if you're interested in anything you don't see already produced.

We look forward to earning your business.

Race Exhaust:
Lamborghini Gallardo 2004-2008 Race Exhaust XPipe

Cat Deletes:
Lamborghini Gallardo 2004-2008 Race Catalyst Delete Pipes

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great stuff! Do you have any sound clips?
Lots of the Huracan/LP/R8 setup. We've done 5 or 6 of these Gallardo Race setups so far, but I'm not sure we ever got a sound clip back.

It's an XPipe delete so it's going to be the loudest, highest pitch setup possible.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Product looks good but a couple suggestions. Your pics show the exhaust mounted backwards. The pipes show the openings facing the same way. Not a big deal but none the less to look professional the pics would be better if they showed the true layout. Also. These look like straight pipes with a crossover. Very similar to the Avior exhaust. Without the pipe that connects the 2 sides aka the LOC exhaust its going to hard to get the F1 scream on the pre LP. They will be loud but you definitely need some sound clips to get the majority interested. The cat deletes look good. Please send me a PM with a price in Canadian funds for the delete pipes. Sooner you get some videos of the exhaust out the better. I love that these are made in Canada.

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Product looks good but a couple suggestions. Your pics show the exhaust mounted backwards. The pipes show the openings facing the same way. Not a big deal but none the less to look professional the pics would be better if they showed the true layout. Also. These look like straight pipes with a crossover. Very similar to the Avior exhaust. Without the pipe that connects the 2 sides aka the LOC exhaust its going to hard to get the F1 scream on the pre LP. They will be loud but you definitely need some sound clips to get the majority interested. The cat deletes look good. Please send me a PM with a price in Canadian funds for the delete pipes. Sooner you get some videos of the exhaust out the better. I love that these are made in Canada.
HA!

You're totally right, I just noticed that LOL. Fortunately nobody has installed them mounted backwards on the car ;)

I haven't seen the Avior exhaust for the Gallardo, I have seen it for the R8 series, it is quite similar to ours. For the R8V8/V10 and LP/Huracan we do a similar 'Race' setup:

Then rather than resonators we actually use a muffler which has an internal XPipe on our 'Supersport'

Sound is pretty much the same as using a resonated XPipe:

Then the last option is a Race/Touring which has the same XPipe, same Muffler with XPipe internals (just with more silencing) on Valve control:

We have been through a whole lot of these for R8's, just getting the Lambo stuff rolling now, although have done a number of these through our dealer network as well.

You mentioned the balance pipe being integral to the sound. I'm curious how this is supposed to work? We have experimented with a lot of designs and found it is the XPipe that produces the blending of the two cylinder banks which gives the high pitched sound. I'm not sure how the balance tubes work accoustically to change the pitch?

I'll send you a PM on the Gallardo stuff.

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, you should head West in the Spring. If you get our setup we can bring you out to the track for a video shoot. Have a membership there.

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
401 Posts
Stuart
I bought some exhaust parts from you a while back for my aston and they were awesome!! Any plans for a high flow cat for pre lp gallardo?

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stuart
I bought some exhaust parts from you a while back for my aston and they were awesome!! Any plans for a high flow cat for pre lp gallardo?
Thank-you for the compliment! My understanding was that people were mainly decatting the pre-LP Gallardos but I don't see why we couldn't build you a sport cat set.

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Set of our cat deletes for the 04-08 Gallardo enroute to Ferrari of San Antonio for fitment. Car is already equipped with a straight piped exhaust so shoul sound fierce!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts