Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start a new thread as the huracan has been around for some years new and I’m sure there are a few that tinkered with module recoding and found some nifty changes. There is not a whole lot of documented tweaks besides the basics for windows , some light behavior changes etc.

wanted to get some discussions going with peoples discoveries to share for others. For example I know the cluster could be changed to the performante style with the correct coding but have not figured it out. Still can’t get windows to roll down via fob , only up etc.

thanks

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I asked the dealer about the Performante cluster and they said they couldn't do it. I think it just means THEY can't do it, not that it can't be done. Other than that I'm all in if someone gets this figured out.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Over the 28 months I had my 2019 580-2 there were at least a half dozen times when I started the car the Performante cluster displayed for about three seconds.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is in the cluster the coding just needs to be set correctly to have it displayed , it is doable . If someone has a performante and vcds I can help figure it out, if you are willing to work with me let me know

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
Is the Perf cluster different from the EVO cluster?

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Subscribing for EVO updates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts