Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the current market value for an injected USA 5000QV Countach with under 10K miles. The car has absolutely no records to speak of, but is in excellent cosmetic condition. Owner needs cash and has been unable to sell the car for sometime. Since the owner needs cash and the car has no records I am thinking of offering a low number, but I do not know what number to offer him. I figure the car needs at the very least a clutch and a tune up. I realize the car could need, $10K, $20K or even $30K in work, so I do not want to invest too much money in a car with an unknown history. Also, the car has not been used for sometime (whatever that means).

Ken

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i think a good 5000 s is a 55.000-65000 euro car.
i have seen a perfect one with 9.000 kms all papers , perfect show condition for 80.000 euro, but it is no buyer for it yet.....
i think you should offer around 40.000 $, or little more if the car loocks good, for a car you don't know more, so it will be a sure bargain!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.