Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's always nice to hear Mr. Balboni's opinion on driving style, various models, and other random things.

Check it out (in HD):

Edit: There we go. I don't think I learned copy and paste during my earlier education.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
It's very encouraging to hear he still loves his work so much. Means there's a good chance I'll get to meet him next time I go :)

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Hell, he's not even ALLOWED to work there as an employee anymore because of Italian labour laws. You can't work for the same employer for more than 40 years. I think this was initially set up to ensure people weren't "trapped" in a job (borderline slavery). They didn't think of any cases where someone would work for the same company over 40 years and still not want to retire I guess :)

He's now technically a contractor on 2 year contracts, and I believe the 2 years just ended last month and he's on another 2 year contract now.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
its funny i was playing around on youtube and found a balboni interview by the show 60 minutes had to be seriously like 25 years old or more...he sounds the same...just as enthusiastic about the brand...i think its cool also how he doesnt bad mouth ferrari.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
its funny i was playing around on youtube and found a balboni interview by the show 60 minutes had to be seriously like 25 years old or more...he sounds the same...just as enthusiastic about the brand...i think its cool also how he doesnt bad mouth ferrari.
He just prefers brunettes ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts