Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, i met with a guy and his user name is Nano in forum, he told that he has Huracan parts then we dealed, he want money, and i sent 500$ deposit, he told that he will send me all parts videos but he sent me fake videos.. then he started talking rude.. his real name is Tony but he has not himself paypal account , he is very big liat, he is just sending old videos to get my money, and now he is telling me rude things from whatsapp and he is telling that "i m old member of forum and nobody will believe u, i will talk with moderator and he will block you"
I m shocked really.. he is not selling anything, just trying to take money.. please dont trust him and dont send any money.. he take my money and now he told me very bad things and he blocked me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He is really interesting.. i m using paypal with my UK phone number yes, because paypal is not working in my country Turkey, and he is very big gambler, he told me.. because of this USA western union banned him because of gambling and he giving me his friends western union..
And after getting money he started not doing what i want and he told that he will not send any more videos because i delaled with him in very cheap price, so if i m buying in cheap price, i need to accept what he sent me.. dont have rights to see video of my parts.. it is not fair..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HE IS A BIG LIAR.. HE TOLD THAT HE WILL SEND ME PARTS, AND NOW NOT SEND ANY PARTS, AND NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY, HE IS JUST A LIAR, he always using that "i m very long member of forum and everyone knows me"
And please help me, he is really big scammer and liar, i want my money back from him.. and moderators please block him, he is doing this to everyone i think... he everytime send me different colored parts, and he is telling "i took off these parts for u from the car so i took ur deposit for this.." but he doesnt have any psrts, he doesnt have any shop, and he never took off any parts for me.. just he stolen my money.. and please never trust this liar!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant believe without shame how he is answering! He stolen my 500$, and he is very shameless!! Now he blocked me from whatsapp and he will continue same things to other people.. please everybody be carefull. İ share his number +1(562) 518 8126
And he is very funny because of he cheated me and syolen my money.. look at messages..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He always sending photos and videos of other sellers items from ebay... i found all items on ebay what he sent me from whatsapp as a photo and video..
He is very big cheater!!! Check the photos of listings.. he using these ebay listings to cheat people!!

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
It's not real clear what's going on, BUT, if this guy from Turkey thought he was getting all these parts for $500 that would explain why he is being such a Bitch about the whole thing..... he clearly had no idea what a 'deposit' is and has very wrongly assumed he was getting a 'deal'..... Must be cultural/languange and brain barrier. Don't they bargain lowball everything over there ??

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yeah it's not even 24hrs yet..... sometimes takes them awhile to catch it. This thread will disappear either tonight or tomorrow

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had explained to him multiple times to take parts off costs money , sent videos
He keeps sending photos of rolls royces from Dubai saying his friends own shops. What he doesn’t understand is that sourcing parts cost $ and paying a shop to do it cost money which is a Non refundable deposit discussed prior to everything.

After being low balled to the extreme I’ve decided not to deal with him any more.

he also wanted to pay me through PayPal but wasn’t his own PayPal then asked to use western union. It’s not a big deal I just don’t know why mods are allowing him to spam like this. I’ve blocked him on the forum & app already.

I’ve sent Moderators The full email / messages to hopefully fix this situation and get it off the forum.
U are just a shameless big liar and gambler!! U never told me that it is a deposit.. we dealed 2500$ for all parts but because of problem in my paypal limit i just sent to u 500$, and u stolen my money , started to talking it is for removing parts.. but u didnt takr off any parts, u just using fake videos and sent to me always fake photos. Then u started talking rude and u try to finish conversation.. forum will not block me, i explained everything to the moderators, and i will prove ur all lies, dont worry everybody will see what kind of cheater u are.. if u get 500$ for taking off, then why u didnt send me anything?? Why u disappeared suddenly and why u didnt sent me real videos of my parts! İ want bumper, brake disc, tie rod end, trunk area plastic, but u sending me bonnet and fender videos.. are u kidding? 1 day u sending me orange bumper video, next day u sending blue broken bumper, other day black bumper.. and all those bumpers in sale on ebay from different sellers.. i will send all lidtüngs links to the moderators and will show everything dont worry.. u thinking rhat u are very clever, but u are not.. if u really need 500$ , u dont need play such kind of games, tell me i can send u money poor guy! 500$ loss is nothing for me, but i will hope, i will pray to god, i severe, u will spend more and more than 500$ to the hospital, because u will get very bad trouble and it will return to u as a hospital payment.. u driving car, and my bad pray will catch u and i hope u will crash and pay more than 500$, god watching us everytime.. and u will never enjoy from my 500$!
I never halal to you that money!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
You can get Paypal money back. I've had it done to me several times AFTER the buyer gets their Product. Those people suck. Nano probably thinks you're going to be one of those so he threw in the towel in Round 1. Stop crying. No one has any respect for People who publicly 'pray to God' harm on others. No worries, this post will be deleted tomorrow.

KNOW YOUR LIMITS --- applies to all aspects of life (including PAYPAL)

·
Registered
563 Posts
OK, so on everyone's behalf I'll explain how this scam works...(now it happened to me about 7 years ago so I don't know if anything has been done to prevent it. I no longer take multiple payments on items.)
Guy buys a convertible top pump assembly for a BMW for $1350. Item shows paid on eBay and all is good so I ship it..... A couple weeks later I notice my Paypal balance dropped about $1000 so I investigate. I find out that the guy made a payment for $350 and then immediately made another payment for $1000. I didn't know that because I never looked into Paypal because I had no reason to suspect anything was amiss, Just that eBay said it was PAID. What happened, is after the guy got his pump he contacted Paypal to file a claim saying the second payment was a mistake an 'unauthorized transaction'.!!! What do I do? It was too late, I think I filed an appeal but it was declined. Any attempt I made for resolution was in vain. I guess the guy planned on getting his price and knew how to do it. The MORAL OF THE STORY is if someone makes a double payment I refund both and tell the buyer to start over... but the other thing now is I don't like to take paypal payments for anything over $500, period, unless I know the person or business involved.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Never take PP for high priced items because most of these scammers will do a chargeback. It's the oldest scam out there and I've duped a few times over the years.

This guy is obviously a scammer, none of what he posted makes sense so instead of "exposing" Nano we should expose this scammer and make sure other sellers don't get duped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He want money from paypal by friends&family , and he didnt give his own paypal and Western union to me, because he never give his info to me.. his life is fake really.. i m using my own paypal, just my number is UK number, check my paypal adress, it is my name and surname! And in Turkey paypal is not working for 5 years.. anyway, this will not change the reality of that u are a big liar.. if u have lamborghini, if u driving such kind of car, why u trying to steal peoples money?? U doing this just for 500$ ? Send my money back and i will close the topic and never continue taşking about u.. thats easy.. if u wanna stop topic, send my money.. and be happy with ur fake parts.. u can sell to anyone, u told that it is 10.000€ parts, but u accepted my 2.500$ offer, why u accept this offer? Because u was planning to do this.. will take money and will never send anything.. this is ur life style maybe? U will never enjoy with that money, dont forget this!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Please MY DEAR FRIENDS , check our ALL conversation and u will understand how he is acting for cheat me.. and all photos are from ebay from other sellers.. AT THE END OF THIS POST, U WILL SEE WHO IS CHEATER AND WHO WAS CHEATED.. İ am sharing with u every details.. please see what kind of liar this

Below, he told me he will not take off any parts until get payment, but i didnt pay anything then he already sent me brake photos which one taken off.. so? İt means that he take off for me? He stealing my deposit 500$ because of taken off.. so where is it? He already taken off without dealing with me , without taken payment.. it is not done for me...

Look at to the below, i didnt make payment still but he sent me already taken off brakes.. they are fake photos from ebay sellers... if he is caring the time and working cost money relationship, how did he take off the brakes without getting any payment from me???

Look at to the below, he told that he has orange bumper and sent me the some wbay sellers photos.. i talked with the seller feom ebay and he is giving last 4.300$ for only bumper.. but this guy giving me bumper, 2xccm brake discs , 2x tie rod ends, 1 hood, 1 trunk area plastic for 2.500$ :))) how it is possible?
Continue reading please and check other photos..

I want other photos and he sent me..

I posted now ebay sellers listing and our conversation with that seller.. he doesnt know anything.. i sent this guys phone number to him but he doesnt know him.. Look below, he accept last 4.300$ for only bumper..

This is the ebay listing from 4.499$

He is always telling bumper in my shop.. and when i want real video, he is always starting "u are scamming me, i dont have time to waste" because he is trying to push me to the corner.. i was feeling nontrustable actions always from him so that i want real videos but he always told me bumper is in other shop..

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Continue....
I am talking about for front brakes from the beginning, never asked rear brake discs, but he sent me the rear brake discs video.. what is that?? Because he didnt make video for me, he has old video about same discs, and sent it too me.. and he is threatening me, if i dont buy, he would put brakes and bumper to the forum for sale:))) 2 days past.. and where is the bumper and brakes, anybody see on forum?:)

And look at to the below, he want money from paypal specially as friends&family , because he knows i can not get my money back again if i sent like this.. i m not living in USA and dont know the paypal rules very well, but he is professional cheater so he knows these rules very well... and it is not his paypal adress.. he always using other peoples adresses to not been catch..

Please look everything and u will see who is cheater and who was cheated.. yes i m new member, i registered to member because i m searching parts for my friends car, i crashed his car and i need some parts for his huracan.. and i thought that lamborghini forum will be best place to find a good deals and in here i was planning to see honest people , but i met with him and in first person i cheated.. i m very disappointed.. in such kind of forum, what kind of cheap and poor people member of here such the member "Nano".... please my friends do ur beat and clean that kind of people from here.. i try to show everything about our conversation.. thank u for u spare ur precious time for me..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Everyone can be again Cag because he is a new member, you have to go through their picture proof to know who actually is the scammer.
Has any forum member deal with nano before? Any positive feedback?

Sent from my TECNO KE5 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.