Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of trying to learn the ins and outs of options within a car, I'm not pulling the trigger yet but I'll post some cars that look appealing to me and I'd like to have your opinion if the options are appealing, are useful and if there's something missing that I should be aware of. I'm also checking the idea of possibly buying new. I love the color orange of these Huracans! This one is beautiful :

Description
Gorgeous and Rare Arancio Borealis Orange exterior over Nero Ade Black with colored stitching interior. Factory options include Transparent Engine Bonnet w/ Forged Composites Engine Bay | Giano 20inch High Gloss Black wheels | Steel brakes w/ Orange Painted Calipers | Lifting System and Magneto Rheological Suspension | Bluetooth Preparation (Hands Free Profile)| Cruise Control System | Front and Rear Parking Sensors and Rear View Camera | Garage Door Opener. Fully serviced and the entire vehicle is protected with PPF.

Specifications

2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2

• Kilometres 18,500 km
  • Status Used
  • Trim LP 580-2
  • Transmission Automatic

• CAD $261,085

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Seat belt Window

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,842 Posts
Looks really nice, seems expensive but not in these times. A year ago I sold my 2018 with 1500 miles for under $200K. I think the dealer marked it up to $225 and in todays market that was a deal.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
There are some high roller Canadians on here that might be able to point you in the right direction at the appropriate time with some sound advice.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Have you contacted Heather Ballantine at Lamborghini Uptown in Toronto? I got a great deal from her on my Performante. She is a top notch SA. Google her. I had Roy at Cats Exotics handle all the logistics associated with importing it to the US. You might want to contact him regarding importing one from the US to Canada. It may not be as difficult as one would assume and would open up a lot of resources for you.
Also, Coincident (A member of this forum) lives in Canada and is a wealth of knowledge about the rules of importing both ways. You may want to PM him.

Reactions: RoyalPink

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,829 Posts
I love Arancio Borealis and if Houston had not blown me off that would have been my first Huracan. Having said that the pricing is roughly $203K USD. I little more and you can get into a new EVO RWD, that is, if you don't go crazy with options.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have had things arise with many dealers that have made me go hmmmm, most in the area of they are our best friend when they are taking your money….. but should something arise, or become problematic, or even more serious when car is damaged by their irresponsible care. Then it’s sorry bro it is is what it is. I know things happen but there isn’t much concern for the customer, consideration, or empathy. Let’s just say I wasn’t on anyones customer appreciation event list…lol ;(.. unfortunately many many things occured getting my two STO but I save those stories for another time, another thread, another day when I can explain it in the most mature manner without placing blame or added frustrations. But the point I am trying to make is i would buy another car from every single dealer again. Why? because I learned so much thru my previous experiences it taught me how to proceed with caution going forward. Plus dealer are there to sell cars, make deal, work the sales guy, don’t go belly up here is my money so quick. Fight for every dollar. Be patient!!!!! The brand, the corporation is what we are buying into, not the dealer!! So utilize them like they utilize us, work them or they will work you!! Lots of choices, dealers, owners, and places to get cars at the price that best suits you, and the vehicle that makes
You the most happy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have had things arise with many dealers that have made me go hmmmm, most in the area of they are our best friend when they are taking your money….. but should something arise, or become problematic, or even more serious when car is damaged by their irresponsible care. Then it’s sorry bro it is is what it is. I know things happen but there isn’t much concern for the customer, consideration, or empathy. Let’s just say I wasn’t on anyones customer appreciation event list…lol ;(.. unfortunately many many things occured getting my two STO but I save those stories for another time, another thread, another day when I can explain it in the most mature manner without placing blame or added frustrations. But the point I am trying to make is i would buy another car from every single dealer again. Why? because I learned so much thru my previous experiences it taught me how to proceed with caution going forward. Plus dealer are there to sell cars, make deal, work the sales guy, don’t go belly up here is my money so quick. Fight for every dollar. Be patient!!!!! The brand, the corporation is what we are buying into, not the dealer!! So utilize them like they utilize us, work them or they will work you!! Lots of choices, dealers, owners, and places to get cars at the price that best suits you, and the vehicle that makes
You the most happy.
Sorry to hear you've had some bad experiences, but unfortunately, these days, being patient (atleast for a new car), will get you in you Lambo in 12 to 20 months....if you're lucky. And working the dealer will get you ignored. No discounts I've heard of (on a new car). I was super happy to get a deposit in on a new car at MSRP. Definitely different times:cry:

V.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Luz is it difficult to import from us ?
I have no idea but for sure I would need someone to do all the legwork for me to import one. Very slim pickings in Canada, Under 260K you might have not more than 5-6 cars in the entire country.

Whoever the person who has knowledge on imports is welcome to point me in the right direction and maybe a general idea how much is involved including an approximate price for their work.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I have no idea but for sure I would need someone to do all the legwork for me to import one. Very slim pickings in Canada, Under 260K you might have not more than 5-6 cars in the entire country.

Whoever the person who has knowledge on imports is welcome to point me in the right direction and maybe a general idea how much is involved including an approximate price for their work.
Roy at cats exotics is an expert in finding you are car, shipping you a car and importing it with all the proper paperwork. I would give him a call.
Tell him what you are looking for and he has the resources to find it

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sorry to hear you've had some bad experiences, but unfortunately, these days, being patient (atleast for a new car), will get you in you Lambo in 12 to 20 months....if you're lucky. And working the dealer will get you ignored. No discounts I've heard of (on a new car). I was super happy to get a deposit in on a new car at MSRP. Definitely different times:cry:

V.
I agree.

At the moment it’s completely crazy. Almost not worth even buying until this gets back to normal. But I agree with what you are saying. You go in to a dealer half cocked these days and you be going right out the door with nothing. Lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
I don’t mean work them like try to do anything shady, I am simply saying work your magic to reduce the price like they work the magic to increase it. Trust me, there are plenty of deals to be had. The art of the deal is what it’s all about, (no I haven’t read the book) . Like I said Newport and Dallas have a huge used collection…. If you don’t think serious deals are to be had on them your not working your negotiation hard enough. That’s all I am saying

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Don't waste your time with exporting from the US, you have to pay duties (6%+) and when you convert USD to CAD you're not saving any money.

Back to the Canadian market...most 580's have hovered around 220-250k prior to this crazy market. The lowest I've seen a 580 listed for was $185k but it had high mileage and $50k claim. I think $250k is a fair price, I can't see the 580 dipping much because it still looks good and has plenty of power plus it's a RWD.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,842 Posts
I would go see Heather Ballantine at uptown Toronto.

Reactions: kotykb

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,829 Posts
OP, are you going preowned or are you considering buying new?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts