Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Number of owners doesn’t concern me. These cars trade hands frequently and not necessarily because someone buys it and figured out it’s a lemon and offloads it right away. Market has been going up so they drive it a bit and sell it without a loss, if not making a profit. Or dealers trading them back and forth.

I have learned that super sports cars are like mixed jelly beans, a lot of owners want to taste them all, they eat one color and then want to try the next color, the next color, the next color... The car exchanges hands often until one guy loves it so much he wants to be buried with it.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I have learned that super sports cars are like mixed jelly beans, a lot of owners want to taste them all, they eat one color and then want to try the next color, the next color, the next color... The car exchanges hands often until one guy loves it so much he wants to be buried with it.
I think that most of us only ever own a tiny bit of these cars lives. They make many people happy … even the person who takes it to the grave 🤣

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.