Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just started to call some dealerships to look for the shortest delivery time.

Shortest I've seen so far is Housten with 10-12 months, but with a markup of $25k. I'm guessing that's normal with the current car shortages.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good dealership/person with the shortest delivery time and no markup?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Where are you located? You will probably find the same wait at all dealers but dealing locally may save you a mark up or getting you preference on a list.

It's also worth noting that dealers have an understanding of how many more EVO builds they can accommodate (an order doesn't guarantee you a build...if a dealer takes 15 orders but only has 12 build slots you will be out of luck). I believe most have come to realize they'll need to start moving people on the back of the EVO list onto Technica (next Huracan version, likely the last).

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
Hey all, I just started to call some dealerships to look for the shortest delivery time.

Shortest I've seen so far is Housten with 10-12 months, but with a markup of $25k. I'm guessing that's normal with the current car shortages.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good dealership/person with the shortest delivery time and no markup?
First recommendation is be patient, times are hard in the sports car market. My dealership is Charlotte Lamborghini and they and many others do not charge an ADMs for an EVO. Though, the preowned market is pretty rough right now with markups around $50K over MSRP. Second recommendation try another dealership but that won't help the turnaround time. My SA is Chase and see if he can help you out but, again, be patient.......

·
Registered
145 Posts
Call Jordan Hauk, Sales Manager over at Newport Beach Lamborghini. He is the best. Tell him I sent you.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes and he will only charge you double instead of triple. Just kidding of course.
Lol...yes this market is crazy but Jordan is honest and always on top of things if there is any chance, I'm sure he will make it happen.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm sure it's happening a lot in this market but that's the first I've heard of a Lambo dealer straight up asking a big premium over MSRP.

You can try Motorcars of Atlanta and ask for Kenny Rodriguez. They might be 14-18 months out (a little longer) but would be surprised if they're asking a premium.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
I'm sure it's happening a lot in this market but that's the first I've heard of a Lambo dealer straight up asking a big premium over MSRP.
Not the first I have heard of and I hope it's not a harbinger of things to come.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts

You can try Motorcars of Atlanta and ask for Kenny Rodriguez. They might be 14-18 months out (a little longer) but would be surprised if they're asking a premium.
It's business and if they can I am sure they will. I am just stunned at these crazy delivery times.

·
Premium Member
18,576 Posts

I like Houston, they helped me out on more than one occasion and I never bought a car from them. 10 to 12 months and a 25K mark u is starting to sound pretty good, all things being equal..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Call Jordan Hauk, Sales Manager over at Newport Beach Lamborghini. He is the best. Tell him I sent you.

I visited Jordan before Christmas. Definitely a great guy to work with, extremely helpful and I enjoyed our discussions. He mentioned 14-18mth wait for a new EVO at that time.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
When dealers are quoting 14-18 months it means we are close to the point you wont get one since that brings us to the end of the run. I was quoted 7-8 months when I ordered in May just before things got crazy, have a May build so means delivery from order will be 13-14 months barring any delays. My dealership also confirmed to me they find it highly unlikely all orders will get filled going by the pace of allocations they are receiving

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
It's business and if they can I am sure they will. I am just stunned at these crazy delivery times.
I just spoke to my Ford guy today about ordering a Bronco and he told me 12 months for that. Are you kidding me? I can't even get a Hyundai Santa Cruz for my daughter. I know some of you have been buying cars longer than me but this has to be unprecedented unless going back to those first black Fords.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
@Blu Bull makes an excellent point. They are projecting EVOs so far out it brings into question whether they can deliver on said promises.

·
Premium Member
18,576 Posts
When dealer are quoting 14-18 months it means we are close to the point you wont get one since that brings us to the end of the run. I was quoted 7-8 months when I order in May just before things got crazy, have a May build so means delivery from order will be 13-14 months barring any delays. My dealership also confirmed to me they find it highly unlikely all orders will get filled going by the pace of allocations they are receiving
If that is the case then those individuals trying to get an EVO could be out of luck? I guess we have to see if things improve as Omicron rockets across the planet. I am hoping because it is moving so fast that it will gone within the next 2 months. Maybe a little optimistic but not impossible.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
It's hard to know the implications of mutations, supply constraints, Technica and the "H" replacement will have on the time remaining for production of the EVO. Not to mention the STOs which seem to have been prioritized to some degree. More questions than answers............. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just spoke to my Ford guy today about ordering a Bronco and he told me 12 months for that. Are you kidding me? I can't even get a Hyundai Santa Cruz for my daughter. I know some of you have been buying cars longer than me but this has to be unprecedented unless going back to those first black Fords.
We are in fact living in unprecedented times. I guess the only upside is that there is no stress negotiating with the dealers. It’s full MSRP or more. Take it or leave it. Just ordered a GLS 450 for the bride with a March 1st build date then shipping from Germany. If we’re lucky she’ll have it by the end of May.

With regards to the Bronco, I would check out some of the YouTube reviews from new owners. I guess there are more than a few issues, including the plastic roof that is delaminating.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts