Lamborghini Talk banner

241 - 260 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Saw this TT Manual Gated LP at Scottdale Cars and Coffee over the weekend. VIN ending in 08386.

Great looking car. Was this one of the original gated cars or a conversion?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #243

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Thanks for the info, socialpro1. I'll add it to the converted list. None of the four original manual 2009 cars are Nero Noctis.

Did I see your car on ebay again recently? I thought you were keeping it.
After much deliberation car is back up as a few others have caught my eye. We'll see what happens!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
That's not a kit. That is the only confirmed US LP manual in the Final Edition configuration. We've heard rumors of one other one and possibly one of the 25 Anniversary cars being converted to this look (Can't explain why anyone would do that to an Anniversary car). But until we see photos, this Giallo Midas car is the only one. So if you're looking for a rare car . . .

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
That's not a kit. That is the only confirmed US LP manual in the Final Edition configuration. We've heard rumors of one other one and possibly one of the 25 Anniversary cars being converted to this look (Can't explain why anyone would do that to an Anniversary car). But until we see photos, this Giallo Midas car is the only one. So if you're looking for a rare car . . .
I'm typically not a 'final edition' fan but for some reason it looks fantastic on the Giallo Midas paint!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm typically not a 'final edition' fan but for some reason it looks fantastic on the Giallo Midas paint!
If this body and your interior, would be PERFETTO! oh and the big wing too. drooling! :D

if i didn't have a deal in the work..man, it would be a hard choice between your and this.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wow! I had no they were that rare. Now when people tell me I should have gotten a manual I can tell them theres ONE LP Final Edition in the US

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,220 Posts
Wow! I had no they were that rare. Now when people tell me I should have gotten a manual I can tell them theres ONE LP Final Edition in the US

One final edition in manual, there are many final edition cars with egear.

·
Registered
888 Posts
One final edition in manual, there are many final edition cars with egear.
Yeah I should have thrown manual in that list of specifics haha. My FE is E-gear (it would be cool if mine was a mysterious 2nd manual though!)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
If that VI manual LP is ever for sale again I'd be all over it. Totally works for me - ad personam interior and all.
That ad personam VI manual was sold a few years ago by D&M Motorsports in Glen Ellyn, IL. I'm sure they won't release the buyer's contact info but they may at least know where it went.

Also, there was a manual VI Superleggera for sale earlier this year at Alfa Motorsports in Toronto. It's a Canadian spec car but those can be imported to the US with some government paperwork and duties.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
It is DDE's best video yet and their reaction to the manual LP (awareness for the car just spiked too) is real and awesome.
Great video by them, could not highlight the 560-2 any better. I don't think there is a better unknown 'secret' in the entire Lamborghini lineup. I whole heatedly also believe this is one of the absolute best driver's cars on the planet.

·
Super Moderator
3,220 Posts
"this is one of the absolute best driver's cars on the planet"...thats a big claim for a car with ancient suspension design, modest brakes, and analog steering components.
I think he is talking more about the feeling. Because there a ton of actual better drivers cars.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
No, it’s not mine. Appears to be owned by Kevin. (Cyber.garage on Insta)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is DDE's best video yet and their reaction to the manual LP (awareness for the car just spiked too) is real and awesome.
Is Kevin a member on this forum?
Do we know anyone at DDE?
Bottom line: Can we get the last 5 digits of that Anniversary car VIN? I can sdd this bit of notoriety to the appropriate car in the registry.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I guess as LP560-2 Anniversary owners, we are considered as being partial to the specialness or greatness of the car.

It would be good to get someone like Doug DeMuro to review an LP560-2. He is always looking for interesting cars to review and has a preference for SoCal located cars. That should provide a good independent perspective and some good publicity for the LP560-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

241 - 260 of 271 Posts