Lamborghini Talk banner

221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Didn't attach in my last post.
Yes, that would be 10033. The only Verde Ithaca US manual and one of only two with an Ad Personam interior -- which explains its unique appearance.

Where was this car show?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Guys, I seem to have found the only gated VI Gallardo produced at a car show today. I will attach some pictures. It's a 2011 560-4.
Didn't attach in my last post.
I've seen this 560-4 online before - definitely not the interior I would of went for - but love the VI on the 560. Looks like it had a stripe added sometime down the line.

Here is the car in better detail ...

https://www.dmautosales.com/2011-lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-4-c-762.htm

·
Super Moderator
3,220 Posts
Yes this is the car. He did add the Vorsteiner stripe recently. Car has 13k Miles now and the show was in Barrington, IL at Supercar Saturday.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hey Guys, I am very happy and feel very grateful to confirm I am now the owner of the 50th Anniversary G with VIN ending in 13968! I was hunting for an 03 VI Murcie but absolutely could not pass up this baby! She is awesome!

Huge thanks to my man Justin Brennan at Lamborghini Houston for helping to make my Lambo dream a reality! He put up with all my crazy negotiating with total professionalism and made the process smooth and successful. Unequivocal referral to Justin at L of Houston if you're seriously in the market and ready to pull the trigger.

Because I never sell anything (well, not yet anyways), this beauty will be with me for a long time! :) Here's a link to a video of the car Justin posted:

She is immaculate and now has 5,500 on the clock. It is awesome to drive the last of the gated bulls. Thanks again Justin!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Hey Guys, I am very happy and feel very grateful to confirm I am now the owner of the 50th Anniversary G with VIN ending in 13968! I was hunting for an 03 VI Murcie but absolutely could not pass up this baby! She is awesome!

Huge thanks to my man Justin Brennan at Lamborghini Houston for helping to make my Lambo dream a reality! He put up with all my crazy negotiating with total professionalism and made the process smooth and successful. Unequivocal referral to Justin at L of Houston if you're seriously in the market and ready to pull the trigger.

Because I never sell anything (well, not yet anyways), this beauty will be with me for a long time! :) Here's a link to a video of the car Justin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbGED4hGHNc

She is immaculate and now has 5,500 on the clock. It is awesome to drive the last of the gated bulls. Thanks again Justin!
Congratulations! This is the best and most coveted of all Gallardos made. With only 25 in the US - these cars capped of the manual production of all Lamborghinis. With a gated transmission, light weight, and RWD there isn't anything close to it out there.

This (specific) car has been circulating on the for-sale market for quite a while, with much speculation about this cars condition and the reason for it being on the market for so long - trading dealerships several times in the process. Also, judging by this video it looks like L Houston replaced the suede steering wheel with the leather one.

There are several of us on this board with this particular car. Where are you located at??

Definitely an awesome pickup -- and for sure a keeper. Throw up some more pics and share your experience with this gorgeous beast and many congrats again!!!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hey SP1, thanks for your post! To answer the question on condition, the car now has two years CPO status on it from Lambo so it is in top shape! As far as I can tell, car is perfect and now also has Xpel Ultimate on all forward facing surfaces.

For the steering wheel, the original alcantara one has a tiny bit of wear at 10 and a little less at 2 on it so I swapped it for the leather one but still have the original. Not sure what the hell the previous owner was doing but seemed strange to have wear with only 5300 miles on it, I wanted to keep it in pretty good condition so swapped for the leather one.

Based on what I know, the car was originally sold in California then traded in by the original owner to a Porsche/Audi dealer in Pasadena who had it listed for $215,000 for a few months. Then it was purchased by Lamborghini of Houston which is where I found it. Based on the car fax, I am the second owner excluding the dealership changes.

I'm in Ventura County, California so she has come back home and will be getting some exercise around the coastal hills and farm land around our place. You guys were all 100% correct. There is nothing like a manual Lambo; G, M or otherwise. I've driven the Aventador and the Huracan. They certainly have their merits but IMHO not anywhere near as exhilarating to drive as a gated bull.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Hey SP1, thanks for your post! To answer the question on condition, the car now has two years CPO status on it from Lambo so it is in top shape! As far as I can tell, car is perfect and now also has Xpel Ultimate on all forward facing surfaces.

For the steering wheel, the original alcantara one has a tiny bit of wear at 10 and a little less at 2 on it so I swapped it for the leather one but still have the original. Not sure what the hell the previous owner was doing but seemed strange to have wear with only 5300 miles on it, I wanted to keep it in pretty good condition so swapped for the leather one.

Based on what I know, the car was originally sold in California then traded in by the original owner to a Porsche/Audi dealer in Pasadena who had it listed for $215,000 for a few months. Then it was purchased by Lamborghini of Houston which is where I found it. Based on the car fax, I am the second owner excluding the dealership changes.

I'm in Ventura County, California so she has come back home and will be getting some exercise around the coastal hills and farm land around our place. You guys were all 100% correct. There is nothing like a manual Lambo; G, M or otherwise. I've driven the Aventador and the Huracan. They certainly have their merits but IMHO not anywhere near as exhilarating to drive as a gated bull.
"There is nothing like a manual Lambo; G, M or otherwise. I've driven the Aventador and the Huracan. They certainly have their merits but IMHO not anywhere near as exhilarating to drive as a gated bull."

I second that!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Hey Guys, I am very happy and feel very grateful to confirm I am now the owner of the 50th Anniversary G with VIN ending in 13968!
Congratulations and welcome to the LP manual club. There are 23 of us on this forum and 10 have Anniversary cars. Your car has been the subject of speculation as to why it was on the market for so long. It first appeared in 2/17 on ebay for a VERY high price and then went to Beverly Hills Porsche in 12/17. Not sure why the seller would send it to a Porsche dealer for consignment but we postulated that the original high asking price and then the listing through an outlet other than a respected Lamborghini dealer were major contributors to its time on the market. Glad to hear it is in excellent condition and has found a happy home. I will add your name to the list of owners on this forum in the manual registry

·
Registered
1,101 Posts

Awesome and many congrats again! Happy to hear the car is in good shape, and went to someone that will appreciate the rarity, history and driving pleasure of the last manual Lambo made.

Crazy to think that this car was ever released, especially in 6 speed for the US market!!

Took mine out for a quick spin tonight --

·
Registered
888 Posts
Awesome and many congrats again! Happy to hear the car is in good shape, and went to someone that will appreciate the rarity, history and driving pleasure of the last manual Lambo made.

Crazy to think that this car was ever released, especially in 6 speed for the US market!!

Took mine out for a quick spin tonight --

It's stunning! 10/10 would drool over more pics of your car anytime

221 - 240 of 271 Posts