Lamborghini Talk banner
341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
LP640 Murci, Performante, Ariel Atom, Lotus Elise, Audi TTRS, a pair of Mustangs,etc.
33 Posts
The last 3 manual Pre-LP Murcis on BaT for $400k, $250k and $277K.

I am not saying what they deserve that but I think the days of finding a manual Murcie for $200k or below are long gone.

A rising tide floats all boats. Maybe one day the tide will go out, but that doesn't seem to be any time soon.
I think you're conceptually correct: As manual Murcis rise, they create headroom for manual LPG's and may even drag them along. But you can still find them for 200k.

Ex: # 622, a 24k mile clean-Carfax '03, dealer advertised for 200k.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the update. What size are the BC forged wheels? The last info and photos I saw of the car, maybe four years ago, it had chrome 19" Cordelias. Yours is one of three LP560-4 coupes that have been TT'd (that we know about) and definitely the only one with the Nero Perseus/Rosso Centaurus interior . Car looks top-notch in the photos. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Oldschool. The BC Forged wheels are stock sizes with more aggressive offsets. I believe the car was originally optioned with polished Cordelias, but it had black Apollos when I bought it.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #343 ·
Thanks Oldschool. The BC Forged wheels are stock sizes with more aggressive offsets. I believe the car was originally optioned with polished Cordelias, but it had black Apollos when I bought it.
Thanks for the wheel clarification. Wonder why the car went from the optional Cordelias to the Apollos. Although changing wheels is one of the most popular mods on these cars. Makes tracking them in photos a real adventure. When we were doing the LP manual registry there was a Balboni that went from silver Scorpius wheels to gold ones and then back to silver. Drove us nets for over a year until the VIN identified it as the same car. Keep us posted on the ups and downs of the sale process. Hope it's smooth and quick.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
Thanks for the update. What size are the BC forged wheels? The last info and photos I saw of the car, maybe four years ago, it had chrome 19" Cordelias. Yours is one of three LP560-4 coupes that have been TT'd (that we know about) and definitely the only one with the Nero Perseus/Rosso Centaurus interior . Car looks top-notch in the photos. Good luck with the sale.

The total is now up to four:

08126: 2009 LP560-4 Coupe owned by MTV8 on this forum for $249K. Balloon White with Nero Perseus/Rosso Centaurus interior. TT'd by UGR.

12693: 2013 LP550-2 Coupe at L Charlotte for $249K. Bianco Monocerus/Black with 7143 mi.

13857: 2014 LP560-2 Anniversary car owned by James Kramer on this forum at Hubbard Auto Center for $260K. The paint is Bianco Opalis but it is currently wrapped in yellow.

10352: 2011 LP560-4 silver spyder conversion owned by stoyan79 on this forum is still listed at cars2u.com and on this forum for $130K
We've had some changes to the list. I can only find three for sale now:

07943: 2009 LP560-4 Coupe on ebay for $295K. Arancio/Black with 7000 mi. TT'd by UGR
:
08126: 2009 LP560-4 Coupe owned by MTV8 on this forum on ebay for $249K. Balloon White with Nero Perseus/Rosso Centaurus interior. TT'd by UGR.

13857: 2014 LP560-2 Anniversary car owned by James Kramer on this forum at Hubbard Auto Center for $260K. The paint is Bianco Opalis but it is currently wrapped in yellow.

Two are no longer listed:

12693: 2013 LP550-2 Coupe at L Charlotte for $249K. Bianco Monocerus/Black with 7143 mi.
No longer listed on L Charlotte website.

10352: 2011 LP560-4 silver spyder conversion owned by stoyan79 on this forum is still listed at cars2u.com and on this forum for $130K
No longer on the forum classifieds or at cars2u.com

Anyone know if they sold or where they are listed now?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I still have mine, just having serious thoughts about selling. Especially now that soon new cars will be hybrid/electric ...

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
I still have mine, just having serious thoughts about selling. Especially now that soon new cars will be hybrid/electric ...
Thanks for the update. Enjoy shifting that NA V10 as long as you can.

Quick update:

07943 and 08126 are no longer listed on ebay
12693 is back on L Charlotte's website and is on consignment there
13857 is pending sale at Hubbard Auto Center as ruffinit noted

·
Registered
87 Posts
I know this is a Pre-Lp but thought it worth posting since the values of the two generations will most certainty have a trickel up or down effect on each other, be interesting to see where it ends up.
I have almost exact same car (same mileage at time of purchase) and paid substantially less a couple of years ago. Sign of things to come? Welcome your thoughts.

Cheers

6 Spd Spyder Ebay.PNG

·
Registered
136 Posts
I know this is a Pre-Lp but thought it worth posting since the values of the two generations will most certainty have a trickel up or down effect on each other, be interesting to see where it ends up.
I have almost exact same car (same mileage at time of purchase) and paid substantially less a couple of years ago. Sign of things to come? Welcome your thoughts.

Cheers

View attachment 298268
If it sells for 170K, that's a pretty big sign. Uge even.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Based on past history and the foreseen future gated manuals should only go up in value. As should the special editions and super clean cars.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
13857 is now live on BAT. This is the 'first' factory gated LP to go through there - will definitely be an interesting auction to watch!!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Not the original floor mats. Original calipers were red. Wrappoing the Bianco Opalis? I would think not 100% original to a collector would reduce value some?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #353 ·
13857 is now live on BAT. This is the 'first' factory gated LP to go through there - will definitely be an interesting auction to watch!!

Thanks for posting this listing, Having some computer issues so access to the forum is sporadic. Wonder if the BAT seller (1911nineeleven) is Hubbard Auto Center and the previous pending sale fell through. Sounds like it by the replies in the comment thread on BAT.

341 - 354 of 354 Posts