Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yes, this list is US spec'd cars only. Trying to gather world wide manuals would be a whole other challenge.

I did find hundreds of cars on Ed Bolian's site, VinWiki. His site has definitely been a big help.

If I had to guess right now, I think there are between 330-350 US pre LP manuals.

I think the missing cars are one's that have only had 1 owner and have never been up for sale online.

·
Registered
217 Posts
You can also check Bring a Trailer auction history. Quite a few have sold there over the years.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
If I had to guess right now, I think there are between 330-350 US pre LP manuals.
Back years ago when I bought my first gated, I did a TON of research on these cars and I believe I found somewhere that the production was 330 gated PreLP. I mean we gotta be near there. Back then I kept saying this was going to be a rare car and values are going to rise. Everyone (mostly everyone) didn’t agree. The market didn’t agree. I sold my mint condition black gated with 18k miles for 92k. But it took me…. Months…

and here we are today…

·
Registered
373 Posts
ZHWGU12N16LA02973 is living a comfortable life in central Indiana, still with it's original owner. Giallo Midas. DIdn't see it on the list.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts