Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am a new owner of a manual Gallado spyder.

I have been interested in finding out the total number of pre-LP manual gallardos produced.

Since I haven't been able to go outside because of the smoke here in Reno, I decided to do some researching and create a registry.

So far, I have found 315 manual gallardos. 83 of them being spyders.

Here is a link: Pre-LP Manual Gallardo Registry.xlsx

If you have a manual gallardo, please take a look at the spreadsheet and make sure you car is on there. If not, please post here or send me a PM with your car info.

Big thanks to Toolie for starting the spreadsheet. Also big thanks to Ed Bolian. I found a lot of info on VINwiki.

What I found interesting so far is I have only found 1 2008 gallardo coupe. Seems that most gallardos were spyders in 2007 and 2008.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Hi All

I have been interested in finding out the total number of pre-LP manual gallardos produced.

Since I haven't been able to go outside because of the smoke here in Reno, I decided to do some researching and create a registry.

If you have a manual gallardo, please take a look at the spreadsheet and make sure you car is on there. If not, please post here or send me a PM with your car info.

Big thanks to Toolie for starting the spreadsheet. Also big thanks to Ed Bolian. I found a lot of info on VINwiki.

What I found interesting so far is I have only found 1 2008 gallardo coupe. Seems that most gallardos were spyders in 2007 and 2008.
Great job! Keep it going!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hi All

Congratulations on joining the manual G gang and great to see you are undertaking the Pre-LP manual project. The thread "US spec manual LP Gallardo Model and Color Production" summarizes our work in compiling the US LP manual registry. Some of the VINs were supplied by owners with the understanding that they would be kept confidential. Given the time and effort required to validate the 59 US manual LPs we had no desire to attempt the pre-LP task. LamboGrasshopper on this forum began this same project a while ago but I believe other time constraints put his effort on hold. You may want to PM him and see if you can consolidate your information. Good luck with your endeavor. It will be a valuable reference for tracking these cars in the future.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Link to the LP thread

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Uhm… I have a 2008 gated coupe…
send me a pm. I run the gated group on Facebook and I also have a private chat group With over 40 members.

edit. Line 94 was my last one. I have owned two other 2004’s, I will find those vins and send to you if not on the list. I’ll also send you my current 2008 coupe vin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts