Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Grey
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design
521 - 540 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
That was my issue as well. The lambo cars , av replacement Im gonna do bright. At first I said I want it bright since I was coming from a 21 all black exterior urus. I was excited to have the giallo inti launch spec. Then I started thinking I can’t personally take this to my office if I ever wanted to. Don’t need my whole building seeing a bright yellow lambo. I know some people don’t care about this unfortunately i do.

I ended up with white. I think the launch green is a little more mellow but I haven’t seen it. I just love the way the giallo looks with carbon.
"I STARTED THINKING I CAN'T PERSONALLY TAKE THIS TO MY OFFICE IF I EVER WANTED TO"- what does mean,I don't understand it??

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
"I STARTED THINKING I CAN'T PERSONALLY TAKE THIS TO MY OFFICE IF I EVER WANTED TO"- what does mean,I don't understand it??
Some coworkers get jealous and doesn’t end well. 1 of my coworkers brought there Bentley to the office and several staff started acting differently.Not all but enough to make him not bring it. . There’s actually a thread on this somewhere. In that thread someone even wrote how they tried to destroy there company. People see the logo and don’t understand.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Meanwhile I thought that’s what this year was supposed to be. Reached out to my SA. Gotta see what happens with the AV replacement then.
100%, I assumed that adding the Hybrid would need a complete new release rather than a simple refresh…. with current timelines you almost have to get in the queue regardless….
UK Perf demos are arriving at dealers in December so looking forward to seeing how it drives

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
100%, I assumed that adding the Hybrid would need a complete new release rather than a simple refresh…. with current timelines you almost have to get in the queue regardless….
UK Perf demos are arriving at dealers in December so looking forward to seeing how it drives
Yup. I reached out. Not even sure I truly want that. However, if it’s a big change then yeah I’ll take it

·
Registered
587 Posts
Guys, are there really no 23" winter tires available for the urus? i checked most manufacturers, no one seems to produce 325/30/23 winter tires 😢
I will drive it mostly in winter times and i don't want standard 22" rims which are available for every (new and old) urus ..

am i missing something?

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Guys, are there really no 23" winter tires available for the urus? i checked most manufacturers, no one seems to produce 325/30/23 winter tires 😢
I will drive it mostly in winter times and i don't want standard 22" rims which are available for every (new and old) urus ..

am i missing something?
Not that I know of. I was warned about that. Honestly your gonna have to do winter rims unfortunately. Maybe Pirelli will eventually come out with them.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Even winters for 22's are hard to find. I had a hell of a time finding winter 22's for my X5 M. Lucky my local BMW dealer had stock.

Btw, here's a couple on road reviews of the Perf. Ride quality seems to be fine...

521 - 540 of 572 Posts