Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Grey
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design
501 - 520 of 572 Posts

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Perf and I am between a couple different spec's and for some reason I am favoring bronze wheels this time around. I do like Rosso Efesto and also Blue Okeanos but still undecided. I may wrap in Satin PPF as I do like the matte look. I am also unsure if I want the carbon hood and roof. Although I dont use the sunroof too often it may be nice to have. I would really like to see these colors in person but my dealers option area is lacking.
I’ve never seen that blue in person. While that is a very nice red I’m just not big into red urus. But that’s my perosnal Opinion.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I’ve never seen that blue in person. While that is a very nice red I’m just not big into red urus. But that’s my perosnal Opinion.
I think the red may work with the Perf model especially with carbon accents but I am not 100% sold yet. I still have time so I will mess around with some different combos. What I dont want is something similar to someone else's spec which is another reason my current Urus is so appealing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think the red may work with the Perf model especially with carbon accents but I am not 100% sold yet. I still have time so I will mess around with some different combos. What I dont want is something similar to someone else's spec which is another reason my current Urus is so appealing.
Is your current spec the dark purple? I had a Arancio borealis pearl capsule before and currently have verde laris. Doing all the exterior carbon on the perf, I feel like you need to do a lighter color to contrast.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Is your current spec the dark purple? I had a Arancio borealis pearl capsule before and currently have verde laris. Doing all the exterior carbon on the perf, I feel like you need to do a lighter color to contrast.
Current spec is the Blue Astraeus in matte which in some light looks a bit purple but more dark blue. It makes sense to go lighter with the carbon, otherwise it wont have enough contrast.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I like how it looks the red color on Urus and Rosso anteros confirms my thoughts View attachment 320879
This red is a little darker. So I’m ok with this one.
Again I would definitely go with the brighter colors and carbon. That’s honestly the main difference between the perf and the S minus the suspension and spoiler. So your going to want it to stand out. I ended up going with the S because I wanted a certain interior color and I wanted the sunroof. I did the exhaust ect. If I stayed with the perf, I would have done the full exterior carbon.

·
Registered
358 Posts
This red is a little darker. So I’m ok with this one.
Again I would definitely go with the brighter colors and carbon. That’s honestly the main difference between the perf and the S minus the suspension and spoiler. So your going to want it to stand out. I ended up going with the S because I wanted a certain interior color and I wanted the sunroof. I did the exhaust ect. If I stayed with the perf, I would have done the full exterior carbon.
I went back and forth on the S vs. perf for similar reasons so I get where you are coming from.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I went back and forth on the S vs. perf for similar reasons so I get where you are coming from.
Yup. The air suspension was the deal breaker when I heard in reviews it’s a tougher ride. I’m going to take my family in this so went that route. Sometimes I still go back and forth! Both great ones you can’t go wrong with

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I’m going back & forward on mine too…. 100% agree bright colours are the way forward on Perf. Tempted to go “green” as it’s bright, but still ok for a daily in U.K. without getting too much attention if I park it anywhere as my daily…
That was my issue as well. The lambo cars , av replacement Im gonna do bright. At first I said I want it bright since I was coming from a 21 all black exterior urus. I was excited to have the giallo inti launch spec. Then I started thinking I can’t personally take this to my office if I ever wanted to. Don’t need my whole building seeing a bright yellow lambo. I know some people don’t care about this unfortunately i do.

I ended up with white. I think the launch green is a little more mellow but I haven’t seen it. I just love the way the giallo looks with carbon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That was my issue as well. The lambo cars , av replacement Im gonna do bright. At first I said I want it bright since I was coming from a 21 all black exterior urus. I was excited to have the giallo inti launch spec. Then I started thinking I can’t personally take this to my office if I ever wanted to. Don’t need my whole building seeing a bright yellow lambo. I know some people don’t care about this unfortunately i do.

I ended up with white. I think the launch green is a little more mellow but I haven’t seen it. I just love the way the giallo looks with carbon.
I myself took this approach. Matte Grigio Keres. Understated in my view but still shows all the sharp lines of the Urus. I also did not go with the carbon hood or roof (sunroof instead). More under the radar as a daily.

Others might be braver than me with skittle color cars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also did Grigio Keres for my S. A little brighter with a lot green on interior including the seat belts.
That will look mega! I did all the extra stitching and contrast interior in black / yellow. Full carbon inside and out (just not the hood/roof which I might get slack for on a perf build on this forum...oh well)

501 - 520 of 572 Posts