Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Grey
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Roof - Bonnet.
Doing Carbon - No Carbon. Matte - Shiny?

What are your thoughts?
I'm going carbon roof & bonnet as I think it's a key part of Performante. Generally I always prefer matte carbon, but as I'm look at a bold orange or yellow I have a feeling shiny will look better for such large areas... all personal taste I guess, but I expect roof & bonnet will be key at resale

· Registered
79 Posts
All personal taste I guess, but I do think the carbon bonnet & roof define the Perf. If I didn’t want them I think I’d save the money & go for the S.

My one concern on U.K. roads is the move away from air suspension on the Perf for a car I’ll drive daily, but let’s see I guess…

· Registered
79 Posts
In Italy all orders and quotas(Performante and S) for clients and dealers are fulfilled and it is impossible to make any new order at the moment.I didn't believe it but it is true, everything is sold.Only 120-150 Performante's for the Italian market
Wow! That’s crazy… seems low for number for Perf when they original said at launch they expected 50% of Urus orders to be Perf…
Not heard from my U.K. dealer for a while since my order was lodged at factory start of Sept & Unica has shown as “On Order” since that date… originally he expected it to take a few months for allocations to be confirmed…. Fingers crossed I won’t miss out!

· Registered
79 Posts
The number thrown around for NA was 25% of the total U allocation would be Perfs.

I suspect the carbon bonnet and other carbon components might be the reason why they're closing orders so early. Same thing happen with the Tecnica, unveiling events were happening and orders were already closed.
Could be….. we’ve seen most carbon options removed from S in the U.K. already. I’ll check back in with my dealer & see if he has any local insight into allocation volumes

· Registered
79 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
I wonder how many customers will option the Trofeo R's on their 5,300 pound SUV? I thought Porsche was pushing the limits with P Zero Corsa's on the Turbo GT but this is another level.

I guess they're useful for achieving headline figures even if not a single car is ordered with them.
Realistically, not many people will be tracking the car, but as you say, it makes for excellent headlines

· Registered
79 Posts
A lot of German dealers didn't even get their customers Perf orders validated yet .. something is up with the Perf. Urus S slots are coming in much faster.

But from now on (at least at some dealerships) Urus S orders will automatically be converted to the Hybrid, as they are sold out until 2024. So you will now queue for the Hybrid already if you order.
Must be carbon fibre issues?

· Registered
79 Posts
My SA said they saw the perf. The only difference is the carbon. They feel the S is going to now be the one everyone wants. They said visually that’s the only difference you can really see and he said it not worth the harder ride. If you really wAnt the carbon then yes. You need the perf. Now , if I can just get that perf spoiler added
Must admit the air suspension for road use makes a lot more sense

1 - 20 of 31 Posts