Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Grey
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
423 Posts
S or Perf? What’s your spec
Perf and I am between a couple different spec's and for some reason I am favoring bronze wheels this time around. I do like Rosso Efesto and also Blue Okeanos but still undecided. I may wrap in Satin PPF as I do like the matte look. I am also unsure if I want the carbon hood and roof. Although I dont use the sunroof too often it may be nice to have. I would really like to see these colors in person but my dealers option area is lacking.

· Registered
423 Posts
I’ve never seen that blue in person. While that is a very nice red I’m just not big into red urus. But that’s my perosnal Opinion.
I think the red may work with the Perf model especially with carbon accents but I am not 100% sold yet. I still have time so I will mess around with some different combos. What I dont want is something similar to someone else's spec which is another reason my current Urus is so appealing.

· Registered
423 Posts
Is your current spec the dark purple? I had a Arancio borealis pearl capsule before and currently have verde laris. Doing all the exterior carbon on the perf, I feel like you need to do a lighter color to contrast.
Current spec is the Blue Astraeus in matte which in some light looks a bit purple but more dark blue. It makes sense to go lighter with the carbon, otherwise it wont have enough contrast.

· Registered
423 Posts
This red is a little darker. So I’m ok with this one.
Again I would definitely go with the brighter colors and carbon. That’s honestly the main difference between the perf and the S minus the suspension and spoiler. So your going to want it to stand out. I ended up going with the S because I wanted a certain interior color and I wanted the sunroof. I did the exhaust ect. If I stayed with the perf, I would have done the full exterior carbon.
I went back and forth on the S vs. perf for similar reasons so I get where you are coming from.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts