Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Grey
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I would do leather if you using the Perf as a daily driver. If you spill anything on alcantera it's basically game over, you can get it protected but it's not 100% spill proof.

That been said, one big advantage of alcantra is the cabin stays cool in hot weather.
I have a 2 year old… something is just cool with the Al alcantra. Most likely will end up with leather. Just waiting for the facelift unveiling

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Yea my biggest fear with the perf is the refresh coming out with an updated interior ect. I’m expected to have a spring time allocation and I’m really Hoping the face lifted urus is announced by them. I’m also using this as a place holder until I get the AV. could wind up keeping both. This isn’t going to be a true daily but something I can still take my family out in without my wife screaming at me. Hopefully by year end we hear

the 21 urus was the best suv I have ever had.

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I was told the refresh will be the hybrid but others are saying it won't because the refresh isn't coming out until 2024. It's getting really confusing.
That’s the whole problem. 2024 is still a lot of time. What’s annoying is well get the perf in 23 tho … my deposit is good for both. My thing is I’ll loose out on the refresh if I take the perf. Idc if it’s minor things on the refresh. If the interior has a decent update I would be somewhat annoyed. My decision is also based on what happens with the av

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Did you ask your dealer about Perf allocations and delivery ETA's?

Canadian dealers have no information regarding allocations which is why ,y SA thinks the Perf will have a very short production run making it a limited production model. I'm on the fence about ordering one but I need to decide in a week or so before someone else scoops up the allocation.

From a value stand point I think the Perf is a no brainier and they should be selling for over list even in a down market.
As of July 4th , My dealer closed out There allocations for the dealer models. He said they didn’t ( at that time ) have any customer orders in. He said he expects a late winter / spring allocation for me.

yeah I agree about the resale. I’m torn because I hate having outdated vehicles. Especially at this price point. I wish they came out with the face lifted version first. That would make it much easier.as of now I’m going for the perf

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I was told by my dealer that Ad Personam wasn't an option for the Performante, any info on if this is true? I asked for blue colored brake calipers and some very minor interior color changes like on the graphite/pearl capsule.
I’m definitely going to ask as well since I don’t exactly want a full black interior. Worst case ill
Do some color contrast but we’ll see when time comes

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Seems like several of us are in the exact same position. We’re all buying the urus to hold us until our av replacements come in.

very conflicting right now. Was the perf the last non hybrid urus? Is that why it was launched first ? If so I do understand that. What’s strange is , like @Huracaan said is that people have allocations for the face lift and orders in. It’s just very confusing.is it actually the same model as the 21 and 22s? My dealer also said the facelift and perf were coming out around the same time. I still do believe a facelift will come out.

if it’s truly 2025 year that the facelift will come out I will absolutely get the perf.I certainly miss my urus, but I don’t want to get stuck in the same one I had.One of the main reasons I sold it , was because the facelift / perf was coming out

Go look at this post.

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Btw, this is what my US dealer friend told me about the Perf...

They are available to order and timing is around 2 years maybe a little more for delivery. We're asking for a deposit of $10k but we have not received any allocations yet because it was just announced last week. There's going to be way more demand than alloctions.
10k is what I did which was October for this. There may be 2 people a head of me but I’m very early on. I was told expect spring time most likely.

your making me want the perf.

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I have two deposits out with two different dealers. One with the last one I used (not a lovely experience) and the other with one that I have heard great things about.
Allegedly, with the first dealer, I am the first on the list after the owners cars (I’ll believe it when I see it).

The second dealer tried to pushed me gently that my deposit was for a facelift. I pushed back and noted it was for the Perf and he conceded.

Not really sure if dealers tell everyone the same th
I guess well find out hopefully soon. I know each dealer operates differently. I asked if I needed a new deposit if I switch they said no. Just a new buyers agreement and it won’t hurt my spot. I did this almost a year ago now. I don’t want a hybrid. I’m torn between the facelift and the perf. Leaning towards the perf unless the facelift is similar and has a nicer interior.

2025 for the hybrid is a long time away

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
i am also quite sure this is the facelift .. and it will offer

• a 25k lower baseprice
  • air suspension
  • a more modern look
  • only 16HP less

i would takes this over the performante any day, but i am quite certain if you order this car now, delivery will take a longer time than the performante.
For me it comes down to when it’s coming out and the interior Changes. The air suspension does get me. Curious how much they will change on the interior

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
@Huracaan it’s funny you mention the yellow. I normally hate yellow cars. For some reason it looks awesome in yellow and it’s almost bothering me that I like it and I’m in debate!
Good points on the Escalade v. The only thing with the v is it still keeps the air suspension. That’s one the 3 things that keep me going back to the refresh model. 1-interior
2- air suspension
3- my terra Asia leather lol

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I too am doing almost exactly the yellow launch model.
back and forth between Arancio Borealis and Giallo Inti.
I’m not mad at you fir copying me! 😎
I love Arancio Borealis in the urus. That was my favorite color in it until I saw the giallo. The verde is ok but not in love with it. I was gonna do balloon white but now I’m thinking it’s to tame

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Btw, here's what SA texted me a moment ago...

"Allocations for the Urus Performante will be provided next month but it looks like the Urus Performante will be limited production. The refresh will be revealed very soon and I was told it will be 10% cheaper and more in line with the current Urus. Both will be the last of the non-hybrid V8TT. We have no allocations for the refresh, it's sold out and at present we're expecting anywhere between 5-10 Urus Performante allocations but I haven't committed any allocations as of yet because quite honestly we have no idea how many we're actually getting. We could only receive a handful allocations because remember production for the current Urus is ending in 2024 so that means there's anywhere from 14-18 months of production remaining."
Interesting regarding the facelift. I’m told I can get either or. My wife actually really likes the perf in yellow. I was surprised. She even said we have daily suvs might as well go crazy

· Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Same but the black/carbon accents against the yellow looks really good in person. I liked viper green as well but the yellow stood out more and took center stage at the Lambo lounge during car week. Plus my current U is black so I think it's time to go bold.
The viper green is ok. I think I agree with @Lambo8888 on the verde mantis. Of course I would like to see more pictures or in person. My 21 was black exterior , black 23in rims terra Asia interior. One of the things I liked was it was somewhat stealth but I got bored with the black. Also keeping it clean almost killed me. When I sold it I said I’m doing balloon white. Now I see the yellow and I’m obsessed. If I do the perf ( I am as long as the Refresh doesn’t have some big interior changes or look very similar ) my biggest debate is doing a carbon roof vs a sunroof and doing a hood vs regular.

I was looking at the 2022 download with prices. It would be nice to know what carbon comes standard if any on the perf. I was told
Some might

1 - 20 of 151 Posts