Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Grey
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

· Registered
5,091 Posts
Meh, I was expecting more. I'll see it in person later tonight.

And why is this been posted in the H section? We already have a thread for it in the U section...

· Registered
5,091 Posts
ah, ok, i thought you meant the configuration guidlines .. the (EU) pricelist has been our for over a month now, how come you don't have it yet?
I have a copy of the Canadian price list via my SA but no access to the US one because I don't know a US SA so waiting for someone on here to share it.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
I would do leather if you using the Perf as a daily driver. If you spill anything on alcantera it's basically game over, you can get it protected but it's not 100% spill proof.

That been said, one big advantage of alcantra is the cabin stays cool in hot weather.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
I don't know how I feel about the Urus Perf, it looks exactly the same as the current Urus. Imo it should have been way more aggressive. The exposed carbon and new wheels look good in person and the new green paint as well but if you minus the exposed carbon hood and roof you're basically left with a standard Urus. Still deciding if I'm going to order one until my AV replacement arrives.

View attachment 317920

Standard Urus with a blackout front fascia...

View attachment 317921
What do you expect from a head designer who's too busying posting on IG and doing interviews with Supercar Blondie? Same with the CEO who's posing all the time. They've become incompetent but can you blame them? The Urus is selling itself until it doesn't and there will be a time when doing small tweaks and raising the price by $50k will stop working.

And personally this front bumper looks way more aggressive. Imagine ordering the Urus Perf and the Urus refresh gets this bumper which is more aggressive but that's what this brand does best.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

· Registered
5,091 Posts
I wonder if Ferrari stalled their release of the Purosangue for car week (disappointment) to see what the Performate came out with . The wife does have the current Urus but we also have a allocation for the Purosange , Ferrari is probably going to try to one up Lambo on this one ..
Depends on pricing. The U is still the best bang for your buck ultra lux SUV and resale values have remained strong since it's introducing but that could change if Ferrari is aggressive with pricing.

The U is expected to get a full refresh in 2024, lets hope it's more than a nip and tuck.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
I went through the specs for the Perf, CDN MSRP is $307k and he believes it'll be limited production.

So what options do you guys think is a must for the Perf? Carbon hood? And for the wheels, would you guys go for 22's or 23's? The 22's are better for ride quality but 23's look better.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
it's a performante, i think you have to go for 23's ...

carbon bonnet and carbon roof will be the biggest things the regular version will not be able to have, still i didn't order it as i don't like the look of the bonnet and i wanted the panorama roof.

the more i think about all of it, the more i realise it's just a regular urus (and the facelift will probably be better).

the only reason this sells is because every urus sells (and it's released before the facelift).
I was told the refresh will be the hybrid but others are saying it won't because the refresh isn't coming out until 2024. It's getting really confusing.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
That’s the whole problem. 2024 is still a lot of time. What’s annoying is well get the perf in 23 tho … my deposit is good for both. My thing is I’ll loose out on the refresh if I take the perf. Idc if it’s minor things on the refresh. If the interior has a decent update I would be somewhat annoyed. My decision is also based on what happens with the av
Did you ask your dealer about Perf allocations and delivery ETA's?

Canadian dealers have no information regarding allocations which is why ,y SA thinks the Perf will have a very short production run making it a limited production model. I'm on the fence about ordering one but I need to decide in a week or so before someone else scoops up the allocation.

From a value stand point I think the Perf is a no brainier and they should be selling for over list even in a down market.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
but why did they

• release the urus facelift pricelist (with options like carbon air intakes on the bonnet which didn't exist before (and also carbon roof, my mistake in the above post))
  • remove urus from configurator

because the hybrid will definitely be way more different, so the pricelist only fits a facelift.

i was told i would get mine in february/march 2023. dealer said they would get around 60 cars until the hybrid is out.
What I'm confused about is my SA has already inputted customer orders for the refresh and he's had the pricelist for the refresh for over a month now, he has no refresh allocations. For the Perf, he just received the pricelist yesterday and still hasn't heard anything about allocations.

I still don't understand why Lambo decided to unveil the performance variant before the refresh which is suppose to be a mid-life cycle refresh and not a completely new re-design. And one would imagine the Perf would be based on the refresh, no?

One thing my SA has stressed is the Perf is the last non-hybrid variant so does that mean the mid-cycle refresh is going hybrid? I'm meeting the GM at my dealership on the weekend so hopefully he can further clarify the U variant timeline. The last thing I want to do is spend $400k on a outgoing model but if the Perf is indeed limited production and the last non-hybrid variant it might be worth buying over the refresh.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
For the 8-9 years the Huracan has been out, there really is not much that has changes besides the front and rear bumpers (outside the STO).
The Urus Perf is not really different from the H game plan so far.

To an untrained eye the only difference between a 610-4 and a Perf is the wing and decals (yes, I know there is plenty more changes).
Good point. The jump between the 610>Perf was actually pretty minor. The jump from the EVO>STO was much bigger but I didn't expect Lambo too go bonkers with U Perf. It's still a SUV at the end of the day.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
No other release planned for this year,I mean about Urus.Only one last premier for Sterato.Rather they focus more on Aventador successor.The hybrid version of the Urus is planned after Huracan replacement ( maybe in 2025), reworked V8 🔌🔌🔌
Interesting...I plan to keep my current U and get the Perf until my AV replacement arrives which I don't expect to arrive until end of next year. Assuming there's no other U models coming out the Perf might make a lot of sense.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
Btw, this is what my US dealer friend told me about the Perf...

They are available to order and timing is around 2 years maybe a little more for delivery. We're asking for a deposit of $10k but we have not received any allocations yet because it was just announced last week. There's going to be way more demand than alloctions.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
i am also quite sure this is the facelift .. and it will offer

• a 25k lower baseprice
  • air suspension
  • a more modern look
  • only 16HP less

i would takes this over the performante any day, but i am quite certain if you order this car now, delivery will take a longer time than the performante.
You're correct about delivery times. All the allocations my dealer is receiving for the refresh are spoken for, the issue with the Perf is they have no allocation information but my dealer reckons it'll be very limited.

Delta33, the Perf is basically the Escalade V. It'll be limited and highly sought after once the U goes hybrid.

Another thing my SA mentioned was the Perf's actual HP might be "understated" due to homologation. I think for China there's no HP bump (on paper) due to regulatory issues. Someone will need to dyno the Perf to see how much HP the Perf will pushing.

· Registered
5,091 Posts
And you actually believe some dealer tales that VW at this time will deliver cars with a higher performance and thus higher emissions then registered??
BMW has understated HP numbers forever and the way around it is they will state the HP number for "unfavorable" conditions. Nothing illegal about it and it's well known HP numbers are lower for turbo engines. Not saying this is what Lambo has done but I think the U probably produces more HP.

And regarding allocations, usually dealers receive allocations about a month or two prior to the public launch. In June dealers were notified about the U Perf launching but there was no allocation info. As of today dealers in North America don't have any allocation info and according to my SA that usually means allocations will be very limited.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts