Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

Does someone have a good pulse on what timeline to delivery I can expect if placing a Urus order now - and what dealerships are quicker than others?
I'd typically just buy a used one and save a buck, but given the going rates for right now that doesn't save me a whole lot ;)

Thanks!!
Paul

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ordered 2022 Urus back in beginning of May in an adp color. Expecting air delivery next week. By sea would be another 2+ months. My dealer told me that orders placed now are taking around 9-12 months.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Mine is 6 months from order to delivery!

Reactions: germaninpdx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not THAT much longer, only a week or 2 longer. ALL Urus are taking 12-18 months from order to delivery now.
Not THAT much longer, only a week or 2 longer. ALL Urus are taking 12-18 months from order to delivery now.
not sure if it’s true. But the SA said for every capsule slot. They need 6 regular ones. Build slots are slowly being released to them.

·
Registered
460 Posts
not sure if it’s true. But the SA said for every capsule slot. They need 6 regular ones. Build slots are slowly being released to them.
Not sure if that’s true. There’s nothing really special about capsule edition, maybe some extra stitching and stripes. Definitely nothing to warrant extra time. Not like a salesman ever lied before :rolleyes: I probably believe the 1 in 6 only are capsules, but not for allocation reasons. The other 5 likely because people don’t want/like the color choices, stitching or wheel stripes.

·
Registered
225 Posts
In conversation last month with SA at dealer, was told that it’s at LEAST a 1yr wait. And I’ve also heard up to 18 months from others. The demand jumped significantly, late this summer, after Mercedes announced cuts to production for certain models due to parts/engine availability. Such as the G63. All those buyers flocked to Urus, especially once the prices skyrocketed on the G class.

Reactions: Capsfan
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.