Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited, just got the news my Urus is on the ship TRITON LEADER !! I keep trying to pull the scheduled port calls but can't seem to get anything other than metadata w/o going through paywall. Does anyone have any info they could help with? Should be heading to SoCal port.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm tracking this ship as well, my Evo is on the boat. VW's export sheet seems a little messed up; the Triton Leader is arriving in Panama on either 8/6 or 8/7, and should be in San Diego on 8/16. I found NYK's schedule and have been keeping a close eye on the boat using FleetMon.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats to all. Just curious, when did everyone’s car complete production? CP8 date?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I just got some bad news from my SA. He got an email today from the Lambo regional manager that both inbound ships to the west coast (Triton Leader and Glovis Sunlight) are delayed, and that their August deliveries weren't going to be taking place until September.

I've done some serious digging on delays at the Panama Canal and it does in fact appear that vessels are waiting extra long, especially southbound, to cross.

I hope it's quick... My boat, the "Triton Leader" has been in Panama for 3 days. It went into the harbor to presumably load/unload on the 6th, then back out to sea on the 7th and is currently at anchor about 12NM from the entrance to the Panama Canal.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well I just got some bad news from my SA. He got an email today from the Lambo regional manager that both inbound ships to the west coast (Triton Leader and Glovis Sunlight) are delayed, and that their August deliveries weren't going to be taking place until September.

I've done some serious digging on delays at the Panama Canal and it does in fact appear that vessels are waiting extra long, especially southbound, to cross.

I hope it's quick... My boat, the "Triton Leader" has been in Panama for 3 days. It went into the harbor to presumably load/unload on the 6th, then back out to sea on the 7th and is currently at anchor about 12NM from the entrance to the Panama Canal.
I hate this for you. So close, but not close enough. Fingers crossed for those of you on board.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just tracked it and TRITON LEADER seems to be going through the Canal right now... so maybe a 2-day delay and that was it. This is the boat w/ both our cars on it!
Yessir! Just exited the locks on the south side. Hopefully it doesn’t anchor near Panama and keeps steaming north. Finger’s crossed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts