Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2020 Urus with 1300 miles started showing "oil level max" message light! I have never added any oil. I had the car for 4 months now. Any ideas?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did you just get the car, or did you put in the bulk of the 1,300mi?

If the former, I'd say to just check the oil level if possible. I'm not familiar with Audi's 4L V8 (Urus uses a modified version), but hopefully it'd be possible to drain the oil a bit in this case -- too much oil is almost as bad as too little.

If the latter, I'd have a tech check it out since oil doesn't magically dive into your engine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the car for 4 months now. Never added any oil. Drove 1100 miles myself and now winter started here. The "OIL MAX" sign showed up one day. It did disappear next day ! Now after 3 days it appeared again! My dealer is 250 miles away. Anybody else seen this issue?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Oil Max warning comes once in a while and disappears next day! I was checking in the audi forums and apparently this not unheard of! replacing the oil level sensor (not too expensive) is the suggested remedy. I will report that when I take the truck for the first oil change .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts